T-Mobile | #BingeOnUp Announcement

Orangeator

I love how T-Mobile doesn't care if they use language in their advertising. It doesn't make their coverage any better, however they make some funny ads. 

Quote from T-Mobiles site:

"Want to pre-order?
Well, you can’t. April Fools! You might have already figured out that Binge On Up is one big joke – just like AT&T and Verizon. What is no joke, however, is that with Binge On, you can stream all the video you want for FREE on your favorite services without using your data."

Haha, he roasted them. Source: http://explore.t-mobile.com/binge-on-up#obFI9MTLGT8Jpi5t.97 It is at the bottom of the page.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

oh my god i thought this was some april fools joke but it's an actual thing HAHAHAH

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

51 minutes ago, terrytek said:

oh my god i thought this was some april fools joke but it's an actual thing HAHAHAH

It is an April Fools joke.

"Want to pre-order?
Well, you can’t. April Fools! You might have already figured out that Binge On Up is one big joke – just like AT&T and Verizon. What is no joke, however, is that with Binge On, you can stream all the video you want for FREE on your favorite services without using your data."

42 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

It is an April Fools joke.

"Want to pre-order?

never mind. i looked it into deeply, too late. i didn't realize. i just went off what google said.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D