Dusting a PC. O2 Hurricane worth it?

I was looking at some compressed air alternatives for my reasonably new PC build. Dust is starting to build up. Would buying a product like this be worth the hefty price tag in the long term?

This theoretically would make the job a lot easier. 

Anyone own this product or something similar? 

Would love some tips on effectively cleaning. 

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

10 minutes ago, TiTANiTE said:

I was looking at some compressed air alternatives for my reasonably new PC build. Dust is starting to build up. Would buying a product like this be worth the hefty price tag in the long term?

This theoretically would make the job a lot easier. 

Anyone own this product or something similar? 

Would love some tips on effectively cleaning. 

I swear the motor isn't that powerful on that. 

I recommend this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Duster-Compressed-Flammable/dp/B000MQ7DZC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459437257&sr=8-1&keywords=air+spray

Honesty I just but the cheapest can of air duster from my home depo store. I can get a can for $3-$5 that can last for 2 dust sessions. So I'd say that is not worth it, I dust my pc twice a year every 6 months and the $5 can lasts me the whole year.

unless you live In a super dusty place that is really not worth it. It you'd be better off buying a leaf blower and using that because you can also use it like in your garage and for chores and stuff. And this is not a a joke people actually use leaf blowers to dust a pc you can google it.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Jayztwocents did a review of the hurricane system. 

It's not that good... 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||