Gtx 980ti evga which one to buy?

Bunterz

Which air cooled evga 980ti would you recommend buying? 

5 minutes ago, Bunterz said:

Which air cooled evga 980ti would you recommend buying? 

kingpin

the one you like best

or the one that fits your build best

the difference in performance normally isnt worth the price to get premium cards imo

and overclocking still depends on your luck

though i recommend getting a hybrid card if you want low temps

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

It's probably best to look at the Classified or Hybrid for the best balance of price and performance/features. Depends on which suits your needs and if you have the ability to fit either in your case.

If you need the narrower fit and don't have the space to mount the radiator, there's also the FTW model.

i'd recommend the ti with acx coolers or whatever color theme you like, the OC lottery is pure gambling

hybrid is a bit cooler if you can fit the rad in your case

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

6 minutes ago, Bl00dgod said:

i'd recommend the ti with acx coolers or whatever color theme you like, the OC lottery is pure gambling

hybrid is a bit cooler if you can fit the rad in your case

every1 can fit dat rad in da case most cases have 120 mm fan mount keep ur radiator there hence my answer (not trolling edition) is hybrid (go with the updated 1 with blower style fans

Not everyone has a free mount for an extra 120mm radiator, I really don't know how people come up with this narrowminded stuff.

Plenty of cases lose the ability to mount other radiators once you have the CPU cooled by an AIO. Some of those don't even have the ability to house a card as long as the Hybrid, which is why ITX versions of the 970 and things like the Fury Nano exist.