NVIDIA GeForce Experience ruin games?

LokiFire

For unknown reasons and it's only happened since having the GTX 580, my latency in CSGO is REALLY unstable, i even get a disconnected message sometimes that will last for about 10 seconds then i will somehow regain connection and continue playing except i am in a different position to before.

Read the Reddit link, is it connected?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2qg3xn/stutteringlag_spikes_in_csgo_since_update/

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

i dont understand why seemingly everyone but me has issues with cs:go when anything updates...

cs:go update: everyone claims about fps drops, for me no difference...

nvidia update: everyone cimplains about something else, for me no difference...

either i am the most lucky person on the planet, or everyone else is having a severe case of pebcak.

(or y'know, issue in layer 8 as the network guys say.)

Like this...

Others have the exact same problem but not in any other game too.

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i dont understand why seemingly everyone but me has issues with cs:go when anything updates...

cs:go update: everyone claims about fps drops, for me no difference...

nvidia update: everyone cimplains about something else, for me no difference...

either i am the most lucky person on the planet, or everyone else is having a severe case of pebcak.

(or y'know, issue in layer 8 as the network guys say.)

You're not the only one.
Everyone is asking me how I get along with all the SLI problems and I'm just like: "What SLI problems?"
Same with the NVidia driver updates you described.

I rarely have issues with nvidia drivers - but then again I manually set all the options in the games I own. I'm not interested in what some random program thinks I might find acceptable based on...someone else's rig.

I have had issues with Windows 10 in general though, so I guess it balances out.

Its probably not your GPU causing it, or most definitely. I'd run a speedtest and a pingtest (pingtest.net) I've never heard of packet loss so severe it causes a 10 sec drop, but I've heard taller tails before. What is your ping on average, and what is it before and after you almost drop out?

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

6 hours ago, Clonzoo said:

Its probably not your GPU causing it, or most definitely. I'd run a speedtest and a pingtest (pingtest.net) I've never heard of packet loss so severe it causes a 10 sec drop, but I've heard taller tails before. What is your ping on average, and what is it before and after you almost drop out?

20ms on average no change.

16 hours ago, LokiFire said:

For unknown reasons and it's only happened since having the GTX 580, my latency in CSGO is REALLY unstable, i even get a disconnected message sometimes that will last for about 10 seconds then i will somehow regain connection and continue playing except i am in a different position to before.

Blame your internet connection problems on nvidia and create useless topic with click bait title: check!

:P lol you do realize that geforce experience has absolutely nothing to do with your CSGO issue right?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

1 minute ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

Blame your internet connection problems on nvidia and create useless topic with click bait title: check!

:P lol

Read the reddit thread, GE app does contact servers you know...

14 minutes ago, LokiFire said:

Read the reddit thread, GE app does contact servers you know...

GFE app contact nvidia servers every few minutes and it exange a few bytes at best...if that make you have poor connectivity with CSGO servers then you must be on a 14400 bps phone line modem or something?

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

This thread has nothing to do in the graphics cards sub-forum, it should be in the PC Gaming section with the title ''connectivity issues with CS:GO'' or something along those lines.

Do a Speed and a pingtest and take screenshots and share them here. And @i_build_nanosuits is right, Nvidia is perhaps to blame for alot of stuff. But not this.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit.