Random Lag

K0MP4CT

I'm on a 48mbit connection, getting 20-30 ping in the games I'm playing. I've had no problems all day but tonight it's randomly happened again where I'm getting lag spikes related to connection as my FPS is constantly above 60. My ping doesn't go up or anything, it's just random and happens every couple of seconds. I thought it was overheating at first because of my graphics card being below the wireless PCI-E card. So I moved it to make sure it wouldn't be affected by the heat of the GPU. Didn't fix it. The problem starts occurring during a game of Rainbow Six Siege and I'm the only one lagging. This'll then cause Skype to start jumping and the problem will carry on into other games such as CSGO.

The lag is the type where I'll get lagged back to where I was a few seconds ago. I haven't had any problems with the Wireless card and streaming videos proves to have no problems whatsoever. I'm struggling to find a cause of the problem here so any help is really appreciated!

Thank you!

have you tested it wired? If there is no problem then it is two with the wireless connection else it is something else.

I get lots of unstable internet it is not fun

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?