Is Suddenlink Good?

So I have AT&T right now as an isp, and IT SUCKS. Suddenlink just came into my area and im thinking about upgrading to the 100 mbps package for the same price. Im worried about the latency sucking. Is suddenlink good?

Current Build: Core i7 4790k @ 4.6, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 8gb (2x4gb), GTX 980ti, NZXT Kraken X61, Fractal Define R5  EVGA Supernova B2 850w, Some 300gb hard drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/W7CNrH

15 hours ago, Dr_Pleeper said:

So I have AT&T right now as an isp, and IT SUCKS. Suddenlink just came into my area and im thinking about upgrading to the 100 mbps package for the same price. Im worried about the latency sucking. Is suddenlink good?

Suddenlink is like every other cable and phone company - they provide a service that on the average is mediocre. Some people, really a lot of people actually, have good experiences but a large and outspoken number have bad experiences. This is true of every ISP in the country.

Most issues frankly are caused by aging infrastructure. If Suddenlink is new to your area and there wasn't a cable provider before, then they must have recently put in new infrastructure. If I were in your position I would go ahead and give Suddenlink a try. But make sure you aren't in a contract with AT&T - or if you are in one that you know and accept the cost of early cancellation.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: