Guys, Rocket is Missing

XPhoebusApolloX

Hope you find your cat @LinusTech!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Maybe the animal was simply sick and went away to be left alone. Especially cats do this. They act like nothing is wrong, to keep larger predators away, and when that's not possible anymore, they go and find a quiet and dark place to be alone. He won't be somewhere just taking care of himself; so stolen, or dead (or close to it). Sounds harsh, but that's how it is.

So Linus' remark about that he hopes that he has been stolen, makes me think that he knows this.

I just know about this news from the WAN show. It's amazing how Linus can still continue with the WAN show happily knowing his pet has gone missing. I won't be able to do that for sure.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

If cats going out for their own, it's either they just want to have a good time on their own, starving, or are going to die. If he's stolen, I don't even know what kind of person want to stole a cat. I's really sorry for both linus and rocket because I already felt like this many times and I know how is it feel like.

Hope for the best.

Maybe the animal was simply sick and went away to be left alone. Especially cats do this. They act like nothing is wrong, to keep larger predators away, and when that's not possible anymore, they go and find a quiet and dark place to be alone. He won't be somewhere just taking care of himself; so stolen, or dead (or close to it). Sounds harsh, but that's how it is.

So Linus' remark about that he hopes that he has been stolen, makes me think that he knows this.

It's not just avoiding predators. They also don't want their owner see them dying, because trust me you never want to see a dying cat.

I just know about this news from the WAN show. It's amazing how Linus can still continue with the WAN show happily knowing his pet has gone missing. I won't be able to do that for sure.

I know, i was sitting here watching the wan show thinking "if linus broke out in tears right now and the camera just cut not a single soul would judge him for doing so" 

its terrible to lose a pet :( 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

poor linus D:

Sad news but I don't understand why there are people who would steal pets. That's just not nice at all.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I actually don't think he was found.  Linus hasn't tweeted that he was found.  Unless you can point me to the specific tweet or other proof.  

i guess i was wrong. I thought I read somebody's tweet saying he was found. My bad.

Sad news but I don't understand why there are people who would steal pets. That's just not nice at all.

Not all of the world is nice. :(

this is heart breaking, how does somebody steal a cat?

they pretend to pet then and then put them in their nasty catkidnappingvan :c

Hope Rocket comes back home.

A few years ago my cat wen't missing for two weeks, came back home in the middle of the night meowing at the door. He was badly hurt and had an infection. He was on antibiotics for a month along with force feeding him food. Saddest ting ever, but cats are pretty smart, and can generally fend for themselves (instincts). 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I live in Surrey, my neighbours cat looks like Rocket. Sadly im in the UK, im in a different Surrey

I live in Surrey too! :) I live in Dorking.

I live in Surrey too! :) I live in Dorking.

Im in Coulsdon

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1