Is buying games from G2A legit?

I want to know if the games off of that site are legit, they are really cheap and im interested..

the main thing i want to know is if the games or purely original and will be able to play games online

Yes and yes.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Buy at your own risk. Have heard one too many stories of people getting scammed to consider buying from g2a.

Look up the definition of what a "grey market" is and you'll find your answer.

1 minute ago, N_Bot said:

Buy at your own risk. Have heard one too many stories of people getting scammed to consider buying from g2a.

G2A is the most trusted site and legit site.

Kinguin, GreenMan, and others are the ones that have issues.

yes its legit and also yes their are scammers on it. just buy the G2A shield its like $1 so if you get a bad key or anything you'll get a refund.

4 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Yes and yes.

1 minute ago, MagnesiumPC said:

Thanks ,, just wanted to be careful before entering my credit card info into that site and got scammed 

I will try one game first to see how it goes

8 minutes ago, MagnesiumPC said:

Not true in Case if Kinguin. Ive spend alot on Kinguin´s G2P and never had a single Issue.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 minutes ago, DemonicHeart said:

Thanks ,, just wanted to be careful before entering my credit card info into that site and got scammed 

I will try one game first to see how it goes

I think they can do PayPal if you want to.

1 minute ago, MagnesiumPC said:

I think they can do PayPal if you want to.

Okay sweet..

Thanks for all the info..

got more help than i thought i would :)

10 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Yes and yes.

if you think stolen keys and codes bought with other people's stolen credit cards is "legit" then sure

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

if you think stolen keys and codes bought with other people's stolen credit cards is "legit" then sure

Nonsense.

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

Nonsense.

Really? you havent seen all the people who had their game key disabled that they bought on G2A because it was bought with a stolen credit card? or all the ones who the developer disabled because they were illegally redistributed?

You need to do some research m8

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

So if i enter my credit card info into that site, you are saying its possible that they can do the same to me?

Legit enough. All my rigs run on their windows key and no complaints from microsoft activation check yet. And bought cityskylines there. Activated on steam no problem :)

3 minutes ago, DemonicHeart said:

So if i enter my credit card info into that site, you are saying its possible that they can do the same to me?

no

people on that site sometimes sell games that they bought with someone elses stolen credit card

the site itself is safe, they wont get your credit card if you buy on the site

its just that a lot of sellers are doing illegal stuff to sell games there and make money

if you dont care about your games possibly being bought with someone else's hard earned money, or that your key might get disabled eventually, or taht youre making life harder for game developers, then its fine to buy from G2A

Spoiler

Just now, DemonicHeart said:

No. Dont believe this Horrorbedtime Storys. There was one Case in which stolen Cards were used to buy Keys (no evidence btw.). Ive spend 1k$ on keys and never had a single Issue. Just use the 1$ Safety and there is zero Risk.

No. Dont believe this Horrorbedtime Storys. There was one Case in which stolen Cards were used to buy Keys (no evidence btw.). Ive spend 1k$ on keys and never had a single Issue. Just use the 1$ Safety and there is zero Risk.

zero risk for you

not for the people who's earned money is being stolen, or the game developers which are losing money

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

no

people on that site sometimes sell games that they bought with someone elses stolen credit card

the site itself is safe, they wont get your credit card if you buy on the site

its just that a lot of sellers are doing illegal stuff to sell games there and make money

if you dont care about your games possibly being bought with someone else's hard earned money, or that your key might get disabled eventually, or taht youre making life harder for game developers, then its fine to buy from G2A

Ditto.

Just make sure you know the seller's trustable, and get G2A Shield in the event if you get fucked over.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Wrong again. In fact, they sell even more Games because People buy Games they would´nt have bought over Steam or Origin otherwise.

And this stolen CC´s..please. Just stop. Its a Fairytale.

Just now, Praesi said:

Wrong again. In fact, they sell even more Games because People buy Games they would´nt have bought over Steam or Origin otherwise.

And this stolen CC´s..please. Just stop. Its a Fairytale.

oh yeah because game developers are definitely selling their games 3x cheaper on G2A because they get more sales, right?

LOL youre funny

Developers hate people like you :)

and about the keys being bought with stolen money:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=103751

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/01/28/ubisoft-key-resellers-stolen-cards/

Yup, you're 100% wrong.

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

oh yeah because game developers are definitely selling their games 3x cheaper on G2A because they get more sales, right?

LOL youre funny

Developers hate people like you :)

and about the keys being bought with stolen money:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=103751

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/01/28/ubisoft-key-resellers-stolen-cards/

Yup, you're 100% wrong.

Oh there was one Case of Stolen CC´s.. Wow..never heard of that beforte in my Life. Im sure those Sides are the first ones who ever encountered something like that.

I still dont believe this "stolen" crap. Only because some strangers post some stuff without any evidence.

But hey, you keep trying to fear People, i keep safe Money, ok?

i keep safe Money, ok?

Uh, speak in english please? Your sentence makes no sense...

My point is that youre most likely using someone's stolen money or you're ripping off the developers by using G2A

Most people have this thing called "moral standards" but I guess nobody taught you what that is

Spoiler

one question.. after purchasing a game from g2a, how long does it take to receive the code?

Uh, speak in english please? Your sentence makes no sense...

When do you know a Person has nothing meaningfull to say? Yes, he´s complaining about gramma or spelling. Thx, over and out.