BlackBerry offering Canadians $25 worth of premium apps in BlackBerry World

If you head into BlackBerry World, swipe down from the top and tap on redeem and then enter in the code 'FALLAPPS', you'll be given a $25 credit on BlackBerry World to use on some select apps. 

The promotion is noted to be ongoing until October 31st and again, only appears to be available to those in Canada. You can hit the forums for more details or drop a comment below if you give it a go and it works for you.

Original Article:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-offering-canadians-25-worth-premium-apps-blackberry-world

For anyone who has a bb10 phone in Canada. A bunch of sweet apps for FREE

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Oh, goodie.  <_<

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

To get Photo Studio Pro 

1. Try downloading it from promo page, get error that licence can't be found.

2. Try downloading it from promo page again and get error saying already downloaded, you won't be charged again.

3. Download it from its regular listing in BlackBerry World and you won't be charged. The price will show up but when you click to download you will get notified you already purchased it and won't be charged again. The download should now work fine!

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts