Searching for a new mouse for CSGO

OfficialJsP

So today I was trying to clean my mouse the Steelseries Sensei Raw and when doing so I almost snapped mouse 1 off currently I can still use the mouse but I cant really take it to LAN with me plus its very fragile now so I am needing to get a new mouse a few of them I had I am mind are the Zowie FK1, Logitech G302 and the Logitech G402 what are your experience with them if you have any and is there any others that you could recommend?

Zowie EC-2A is lovely. Best mouse as of now imo.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

You are looking at 3 mouses with similar sensor accuracy, so is all about the shape and the grip you use.

Zowie ZA and FK are more close to sensei feeling than g303 or g402. Depends on you if you want an ambidextrous or egonomic mouse. 

If you want a mouse with better materials than steelseries or razer, but just plug and works without issues, then zowie is the choice. Super standard mouse with no fancy things. There are also EC model from zowie, wich is ergonomic. All zowie mices use cheap scroll, or if is not cheap, then the feeling is like cheap. Mouse4 and mouse5 are also a bit strange, but after some days, you will get used with.

Logitech g402 is a good mouse, but a bit heavy for fast reflexes and the cord is a bit to hard and you might need a cord holder or something that will keep it steady. From my experience with g502, wich is almost similar with g402, the clicks are different from others and in the first days, you might have the feeling of more recoil than usual in csgo. G402 has not a cheap scroll wheel, but is not straight. I dont know if was designed like that or just i tried only one with issues, but seems that something is wrong there, like an old logitech G5 if you ever tried that kind of wheel. Good, but with not the best feeling.

I was a mouse maniac and in the last year i tried some and i can tell you my experience with ergonomic mouses. Note that my hand is about ~ 18 - 18.5 cm

Steelseries Rival - good mouse, but a bit to big for me and i didnt liked the materials used. Seems that i am maybe the only one that was dissapointed about this mouse. Steelseries Engine software requires restarts after every update, wich are also very frequently.

Razer Deathadder 2013 - shorter than rival, wich was better for me, but also good for fast reactions and 1bullet fire because of the suspended clicks wich are super easy to press. Also, cheap materials but without fingerprints (not like rival). A lot of people say that the mouse clicks broke after 1 year. I dont know what to say about, but i believe, since razer blackwidow chroma is bad also.

Logitech G502 - very good materials, good clicks, but super heavy. It was good, bu t i got tired of it. Is a valid option, but not the first choice for a competitive gamer.

Ducky Secret - good materials, but thats it. The most non comfortable mouse ever. 

Zowie EC-A - better than steelseries and razer materials, but not as logitech. Simple mouse that is shorter than deahadder, it suits my hand better, but no driver, no macros. 

If you care about the materials, then logitech is the way. A mouse cant make you better. Is just about the shape and grip. Choose whatever suits you, you wont be better. Just the same.

Just get a FK1 if you enjoy the shape of the sensei.

Just beware that the huano switches are much more stiffer than your usual steelseries switch.

I think of buying  Fnatic Flick G1. 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024