Forum wide bf4 idea.

maxtuckerpc

Make sure you guys revive, k?

This. 

I want this. So bad. 

You guys just wait until I hop in the Abrams and shoot an Apache out of the sky with my main gun. Helicopters beware. I am a one tank AA and I don't even need heat seeking missiles. 

And snipers, watch it, tall buildings will be the first to fall, literally. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I WANT THIS SO BAD.

I will be the official team noob.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

I am so exited. If this doesn't happen I will cry then rage then cry some more

I love gaming,pc building,talking tech.

if I could host the server on my pc I would :(

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I'm def down for that

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Unfortunately BF3 servers were run by EA and EA only unless you did some fancy crack that didn't work terribly well. Given it's BF4, it'll be a while until they crack it so unless you rent from EA, you can't really do it. This is assuming BF4 follows in the footsteps of the BF3 multiplayer model. 

BWAHAHA good one. Where can you get the software?

or are you serious...

ill be changing my server over to bf4 as soon as it gets released. I doubt itll be 64 player. To much of a clusterfuck on 64 player servers

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

I'm down if you guys can get me a PC and a headset, but that's not gonna happen. I would love to see the gameplay between LTT vs OC3D though. 

Back from the dead....

if this gets off the ground I am in. already pre ordered. Fear my mediocre skills!

it'll cost you guys 60 dollars in america and 80-90 dollars in aus... life sucks

Im in add me on origin/battlelog: KONA604 currently play bf3 daily ranked Colonel 22 I have bf4 preordered and will be playing in the beta later this month/early next month

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514

Hey guys i have stupid question about beta bf4. So basically on 1st October it's exclusive beta for premium,deluxe,medal of honor buyers etc., and from 4th it's open for EVERYONE who have pc(even the ones who didn't preorder anything)?

I'm down, the official name of the session will be: "The battle of JiggaHertz", hosted anywhere and meant do last at least 6 hours, spanning across many modes and all ze maps.

Of course PC master race only match, that goes without saying.

If there's anything us members can do to help let us know. We'll be glad to help.

Anyone dares go hardcore with us?

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

i really hope we can get this going.

any ideas to help it get going anyone.

can a mod mention it to slick or linus

I love gaming,pc building,talking tech.

I'm down for that. Though I'll still have exams to right, so it'll depend on the timing.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I'm down. :D Just give me that AK-12 and I will be a happy, happy man.

This is for the full game right? Not the beta. Because I'll still play with you guys on the beta.

Edited by Deadrogue

Computer Specs: CPU: i7 3770k, GPU: EVGA GTX 770, PSU: Corsair HX 850W, Case: Fractal Design R4, Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 240 Pin DDR3, Corsair H100i Liquid CPU CoolerKingston HyperX 240GB SSD (OS), WD 1TB HDD Black Edition

BF3 is not hosted by EA or DICE and neither will BF4 (I realize most of you know this, but some of you seem to not). GSPs, which EA/DICE refer to as RSPs (The chosen ones), host these servers. EA/DICE do hand over the dedicated server files to the RSPs for this purpose, but they would not be allowed to provide them to the customer, so FTP access is usually restricted to Admin/ and PB related folders.

An example of an RSP would be www.nfoservers.com (Shameless employer plug) who hosts BF3 servers. GSPs who apply to host BF4 would not be allowed to tell you if they are or are not being selected to host yet, though, a number have come out and said they are not. With that said, we have no official word as to whether we will or not, because we aren't allowed to say either way.

Edit:

To clarify, the dedicated servers are not hosted by EA/DICE, but the ranked stat tracking/server coordination network, Blaze (That thing that crashes and kicks all your players out every few hours) is.

i'm down: 'hkbrus' on origin 

| Fractal Define Mini | Z77M-D3H | i5 3570k @ 4.3 ghz | EVGA GTX 780 SC w/ ACX | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB |
| Asus Xonar DGX | Seasonic G-650W Gold | 256GB SS 840 Pro | 500GB WD Black | 1TB Barracuda |