Another Crowd Funded disappointment?

On 3/22/2016 at 11:07 AM, Castdeath97 said:

And it was actually worse, it would take 13 hours of activity to charge a iPhone 6 as per the source! I would be surprised if it ran more than 8 hours on a full charge, so that's almost half the already disappointing claim.

Actually this could be useful, say if you had 4 of these device strapped on. Two for each arm and two for each leg. That should be enough to charge a phone playing music when running right?

Just now, crystal6tak said:

Actually this could be useful, say if you had 4 of these device strapped on. Two for each arm and two for each leg. That should be enough to charge a phone playing music when running right?

That would be ridiculous looking and pricey won't it. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 hour ago, Castdeath97 said:

That would be ridiculous looking and pricey won't it. 

It's 140 grams and costs 75$. 

I could see people paying 300$ for a setup where it'll actually work. Where runners/jogger can go jogging without worrying about any battery usage on their phone (or even charging it)

1 hour ago, crystal6tak said:

It's 140 grams and costs 75$. 

I could see people paying 300$ for a setup where it'll actually work. Where runners/jogger can go jogging without worrying about any battery usage on their phone (or even charging it)

Not that I think its weighty, it will just look ridiculous. Anyhow even with 4 they probably would be an inconvenience since you have to switch between em.   

Pascal laptops guide

and people wonder why banks turn down their loan requests or why they can't get a rich person to back their product.

it's because people are taking risks on your product or service that most likely won't work or work well enough.

On 22/03/2016 at 10:07 AM, Castdeath97 said:

And it was actually worse, it would take 13 hours of activity to charge a iPhone 6 as per the source! I would be surprised if it ran more than 8 hours on a full charge, so that's almost half the already disappointing claim.

But it said 1 hour for 1 hours use, it never stated that 1 hour of exercise would fully charge a phone

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 hour ago, ShadowCaptain said:

But it said 1 hour for 1 hours use, it never stated that 1 hour of exercise would fully charge a phone

13 hours of exercise would charge a iPhone 6, which will probably give you around 5-8 hours of screen on time. So that  5-8/13 when it should be 13/13 as each hour of exercise should give you on hour of usage.

Pascal laptops guide