New Gaming Chair.

Brony2012

So, I'm in the market for a new chair. I'm 6'2, 200 lbs and have broad shoulders. I've been looking into some DXRacer chairs and have noticed the Racing Series chairs might be best for me, but I'm skeptical because of my broad shoulders.. Any suggestions for any chairs that are around $450 for my size?

Jayztwocents uses the iron series and it works well for him

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

IKEA Markus, better than anything DXRacer or Maxnomic can offer and cheaper to boot.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

32 minutes ago, sobe said:

IKEA Markus, better than anything DXRacer or Maxnomic can offer and cheaper to boot.

i agree for an office where you want to get shit done but for at home these chairs are imo not cosy anough. i mean they are comfortable and all but they arent good enough for you to just come home fall back into the chair and totally relax. and maybe thats not a criteria for most people but at least for me it is. 

but all that aside yes for work markus is better than mostly anything ive ever sat on.

@op id also say dont go with these gaming brands. even if theyre not that bad they are however overpriced.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

11 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

i agree for an office where you want to get shit done but for at home these chairs are imo not cosy anough. i mean they are comfortable and all but they arent good enough for you to just come home fall back into the chair and totally relax. and maybe thats not a criteria for most people but at least for me it is. 

but all that aside yes for work markus is better than mostly anything ive ever sat on.

@op id also say dont go with these gaming brands. even if theyre not that bad they are however overpriced.

My favorites, the Herman Miller Aeron and Steelcase Leap are not in a $450 budget. If you know of something better that fits the budget please make a suggestion.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2