LOOKING FOR KEYBOARD IN THIS IMGUR

wacK
Go to solution Solved by exercutor5,

E-Element RGB Keyboard, available from Massdrop exclusively.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/e-element-rgb-keyboard

I'm sorry for this being so unspecific and broad, but could anyone help me identify the illuminated keyboard in this imgur? I've been trying to find the keyboard for a while, and I'm pretty sure it's custom but I wanted to find the original model. Any help is appreciated - http://imgur.com/a/GgSlG

KeyBoard.jpg

Could be a modded strafe RGB maybe?

E-Element RGB Keyboard, available from Massdrop exclusively.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/e-element-rgb-keyboard

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

ty all god bless this website is dank :^^L)^L)^:)^)^):

1 minute ago, maremp said:

Do you remember what was the price? Also, do you have any experience with Outemu Switches?

No and no. Sorry. There are reviews out there. I think MS Tech has one review about it, and maybe randomfrankp.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

12 minutes ago, wacK said:

ty all god bless this website is dank :^^L)^L)^:)^)^):

I tend to shy away from it, the drops are pretty cool but a lot of times it's not even that good of a deal. And when you order stuff, you have to wait for the drop to end, and then after that you have to wait for it to ship from the manufacturer (since Massdrop makes deals with them).

56 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

I tend to shy away from it, the drops are pretty cool but a lot of times it's not even that good of a deal

Yep. But it's the place to go for rare items. Also it seems prices elsewhere sometimes adjust to even out with Massdrop. I know I was on a drop because it wasn't really available elsewhere, but then it suddenly became available on Amazon for essentially the same price after you include the Massdrop shipping. 

They have drops of Gateron switches and monitoring the Massdrop discussion it seems an Ebay seller adjusted their price to undercut Massdrop.

It's a great place to find rare items, and I'm guessing that if something is popular it also finds it's way to other outlets. 

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

1 hour ago, maremp said:

Do you remember what was the price? Also, do you have any experience with Outemu Switches?

It was somewhere from $90~100 + shipping. I got Outemu blues with the Team Wolf Void Ray and they seem to me to be louder than Cherry MX blues. I didn't use them for too long as I was swapping them out for Gateron brown, so I dunno how consistent they were, but first impression was that they were quite nice. Maybe one day if I use that board at home I'll swap the switches back to blue.

Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

1 hour ago, dtaflorida said:

It was somewhere from $90~100 + shipping. I got Outemu blues with the Team Wolf Void Ray and they seem to me to be louder than Cherry MX blues. I didn't use them for too long as I was swapping them out for Gateron brown, so I dunno how consistent they were, but first impression was that they were quite nice. Maybe one day if I use that board at home I'll swap the switches back to blue.

Hey man, was it a really big hassle to switch switches? I got Gateron Clears from Massdrop which I would replacing the Kailh Blues on my Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum once these switches arrive. Any tips to share?

EDIT: Oh I just realised your keyboard is made to change switches easily lol

10 hours ago, exercutor5 said:

Oh I just realised your keyboard is made to change switches easily lol

Yep. CIY, Change It Yourself. It's the antithesis of DIY lol. Many of the benefits of DIY, without the most of the negatives.

With the Team Wolf, I get to mix switch colors, customize the switch itself by opening it up and changing the spring, lube the internals for even smoother performance, and remove switches that are inconsistent or start to chatter and double click. Also, it was one of the cheapest RGB boards I've ever seen (Massdrop $110 + 8.75 shipping came with 120 Gateron switches which without them would have been -$30).

IMG_2187.JPG

6 hours ago, dtaflorida said:

snip

Waw, so pretty, Max Keyboard keycaps?

Massdrop caps $26