Awesome PC build for travelling and streaming under 1k

Hey guys!

I need a Powerful ITX gaming pc thats good for Travelling to countries and streaming under 1k

The smaller the better

And no laptops please they cost a Fortune and they are not that powerful

Awesome might be hard on that budget, are you okay with pretty good or really nice?

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Decent streaming rig with hyperthreading:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M-ITX/AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($83.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($87.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($299.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: Fractal Design Node 304 Mini ITX Tower Case  ($84.99 @ Directron) 
Power Supply: Antec TruePower Classic 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $960.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-21 20:48 EDT-0400

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Will the case get me jailed?

Because I am afraid someone might think its a Bomb

1 minute ago, Furyy said:

Will the case get me jailed?

Because I am afraid someone might think its a Bomb

what the actual fuck bro

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

sadly thats the way the world is going. i would say if its properly seen as a computer and not a preasureable device with gunpowder or fertalizer... i think youre good

If you think all console gamers are "console peasants" then you dont belong to the pc master race

but the fan boys on the other hand...

10 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Decent streaming rig with hyperthreading:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M-ITX/AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($83.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($87.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($299.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: Fractal Design Node 304 Mini ITX Tower Case  ($84.99 @ Directron) 
Power Supply: Antec TruePower Classic 750W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $960.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-21 20:48 EDT-0400

If you want to shave ~$200 off the build replace the Xeon with the AMD version of the processor:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd8350frhkbox

Personally, I'm an Intel guy so I would choose the Xeon, but if you want to save a few bucks the Athlon has the same clock speed and cores.

3 hours ago, zachmullin said:

If you want to shave $100 off the build replace the Xeon with this: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd8350frhkbox

It'll be better for streaming as it has 8 cores.

That is not how it works. The Xeon will actually be better at streaming due to its much better per single core performance and better multi core performance. Remember more cores does not equal better performance. You have to look at benchmarks and real world tests to conclude one is better. 

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

1 hour ago, Furyy said:

Hey guys!

I need a Powerful ITX gaming pc thats good for Travelling to countries and streaming under 1k

The smaller the better

And no laptops please they cost a Fortune and they are not that powerful

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M-ITX/AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($83.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Mushkin Essentials 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($57.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: OCZ TRION 150 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($117.49 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card  ($312.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Lian-Li PC-TU100A Mini ITX Tower Case  ($95.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: Silverstone Strider Gold 450W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply  ($88.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $997.42
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-21 21:50 EDT-0400

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.