How To Change The Front I/O (Corsair 750D)

Hello everyone! Just recently built a new PC and found out that the Front I/O of my Corsair 750D Airflow Edition case was broken. I ordered a new one and have here with me and I would really appreciate if someone can tell me how to replace the Front I/O of that case. Thanks so much for any help! :D 

I have a Corsair 300r, but I'm fairly certain that the method is the same. First, you have to take off the front panel that's held in by clips. (Get a grip under the front panel of the case and pull the front off.) Then, you simply unscrew the front panel I/o with a Philips 02, which is the same as the other parts in your computer.

i have the original 750d it should  have 2 clips on the inside of the case either inside the 5 1/4 bays or out side them and once you press them in it pops out like the front face does . why did you buy one corsair sends a new one RMA request  if its a new case mine came with a bad led for the HDD i even didnt have to send the broken io back . i know since they are 20$ just for it

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS