Motherboard capacitor falling off

So I just got an amazing deal on this phenom x4 processor with 6gb of ram for $25 which included a pegatron motherboard. But the thing is, there is a capacitor that is not exactly on the board.. As I see it, it looks like only one prong is soldered to the board while the other is off. I do have a soldering Iron but I'm VERY bad at soldering. I need to know what will happen if I were to boot this up without the capacitor attached. If it matters the capacitor is right next to the watch battery. 

CPU¤Core i5 5675c ¤Cooler¤Ghetto water loop(Cheap tubing & block from amazon)¤GPU1¤Sapphire R9 290x Tri-x¤MOBO¤Asrock H97m Anniversary ¤RAM¤8GB DDR3 1866Mhz¤Storage¤2Tb SSHD & 320Gb HDD¤Case¤Cougar Spike Mini ITX case¤PowerSupply¤500w EVGA 80 plus¤

The capacitor is there for a reason. Do the best solder job of your life. You'd probably fry your motherboard without it as it would be missing a connecting and it may also electrically overload as iirc capacitors store electricity.

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

The capacitor is there for a reason. Do the best solder job of your life. You'd probably fry your motherboard without it as it would be missing a connecting and it may also electrically overload as ifirccapacitors store electricity.

That's what I thought lol wish me luck

CPU¤Core i5 5675c ¤Cooler¤Ghetto water loop(Cheap tubing & block from amazon)¤GPU1¤Sapphire R9 290x Tri-x¤MOBO¤Asrock H97m Anniversary ¤RAM¤8GB DDR3 1866Mhz¤Storage¤2Tb SSHD & 320Gb HDD¤Case¤Cougar Spike Mini ITX case¤PowerSupply¤500w EVGA 80 plus¤

I've repaired several mobo's with loose or bad caps. Just make sure you know how to solder correctly, take your time, and the repair should turn out fine.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.