Black 'n Yellow Gaming pc ~900€

Hey guys I am planning to build a new pc. My budget is around 900€. I am going to play mostly RPGs and fps, for example:the witcher 3 and fallout 4. I really like modding my games. I am thinking of getting a 27" monitor, HP pavilion xw 27. It costs 280€ here in Greece. Do you have something else to recommend? I am looking for a full HD 27" monitor, no need for free sync or 144hz. I need something with very good color quality and high contrast. I am thinking of getting a corsair rgb Strafe brown mechanical keyboard, a Logitech g502s spectrum mouse a corsair void 7.1 rgb headshet and a big and high quality mousepad(haven't decided which). All these will be bought separately, I would appreciate some help and recommendations on the peripherals. About the build now:

-CPU i5 6500, no need for overclocking, too expensive for my pocket. 

-Case nzxt s340 black, I will paint some removable parts in order to match with the motherboard. I am also thinking of waiting for the new phanteks p400s to come out.

-Motherboard Gigabyte H170-HD3 (check out the design of this motherboard, the color scheme is really important to me)

-ssd samsung 850 evo 250gb

-HDD western digital caviar blue 1tb

-Cooler I will stay with the stock for now

-Psu coolermaster g650m (I really need help here, can't choose which psu to buy. Looking for something with at least 600w and semi modular)

-Gpu Sapphire r9 380x (I am going to sell it and get a high end Polaris gpu at Christmas or later)

-Ram HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4-2133MHz 14cas/dual stick (will be painted, might go for 16gb in the future)

As you see I need a rig which can max out triple a titles at 1080p with decent frame rates (above 45fps). The color scheme is really important, I really like this dark yellow color of the motherboard and I want as many parts as possible to look like this. Any thoughts or suggestions? Would you change something? Any kind of feedback will be appreciated:):)

PS: I live in Greece, prices are higher and because of the capital controls I can't make some online payments. So try to recommend only well known brands and not some Chinese brand which can't be found in Europe.

Here is a photo of the motherboard, check out the colors on the heatsinks, that's what I want.

small_20150917115938_65652278.jpeg.ba319

4 minutes ago, MechaCorn said:

Hey guys I am planning to build a new pc. My budget is around 900€. I am going to play mostly RPGs and fps, for example:the witcher 3 and fallout 4. I really like modding my games. I am thinking of getting a 27" monitor, HP pavilion xw 27. It costs 280€ here in Greece. Do you have something else to recommend? I am looking for a full HD 27" monitor, no need for free sync or 144hz. I need something with very good color quality and high contrast. I am thinking of getting a corsair rgb Strafe brown mechanical keyboard, a Logitech g502s spectrum mouse a corsair void 7.1 rgb headshet and a big and high quality mousepad(haven't decided which). All these will be bought separately, I would appreciate some help and recommendations on the peripherals. About the build now:

-CPU i5 6500, no need for overclocking, too expensive for my pocket. 

-Case nzxt s340 black, I will paint some removable parts in order to match with the motherboard. I am also thinking of waiting for the new phanteks p400s to come out.

-Motherboard Gigabyte H170-HD3 (check out the design of this motherboard, the color scheme is really important to me)

-ssd samsung 850 evo 250gb

-HDD western digital caviar blue 1tb

-Cooler I will stay with the stock for now

-Psu coolermaster g650m (I really need help here, can't choose which psu to buy. Looking for something with at least 600w and semi modular)

-Gpu Sapphire r9 380x (I am going to sell it and get a high end Polaris gpu at Christmas or later)

-Ram HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4-2133MHz 14cas/dual stick (will be painted, might go for 16gb in the future)

As you see I need a rig which can max out triple a titles at 1080p with decent frame rates (above 45fps). The color scheme is really important, I really like this dark yellow color of the motherboard and I want as many parts as possible to look like this. Any thoughts or suggestions? Would you change something? Any kind of feedback will be appreciated:):)

PS: I live in Greece, prices are higher and because of the capital controls I can't make some online payments. So try to recommend only well known brands and not some Chinese brand which can't be found in Europe.

Here is a photo of the motherboard, check out the colors on the heatsinks, that's what I want.

small_20150917115938_65652278.jpeg.ba319

Could you order from Deutschland?

18 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Could you order from Deutschland?

What do you have in our mind? Ich glaube, dass ich das hier finden kann(entschuldigung für schlecht Deutch :p). We have hardware shops here too. Skroutz.gr for example has a variety of products, I can find it there.

7 minutes ago, MechaCorn said:

What do you have in our mind? Ich glaube, dass ich das hier finden kann(entschuldigung für schlecht Deutch :p). We have hardware shops here too. Skroutz.gr for example has a variety of products, I can find it there.

Just to use pcpartpicker and make it easier.