ADATA showed off a picture of its *single* module 32GB DDR4

TopWargamer

Seriously its 32GBs. I barely even use 4GBs out of my 8GBs of RAM. Only upgrading to 16GBs soon because of Star Citizen.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

OMG it's about time, my bf3 was taking all of my 8 gb of ram and, 16 is like too mainstream for me... Like 64 GB for dual channel operation. About time....

Pls note the sarcasm.

Really cool i must admit. but isn't that going to be a server grade memory anyway? This is not gonna be mainstream for some time i believe, i can get 32 GB for some consumers, but man 64 gigs in dual channel must be pretty epic, imagine 4 channel 128 GB for massive 4K rendering!!!

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

Sweet, a full x79 platform with Haswell-E or Broadwell-E will be a full TB of RAM when they max out the 128GB per dimm spec.

Not unless they go to 8 channels.

DDR4 will only allow 1 DIMM per channel.

Ill wait to download MOAR DDR4 RAM.

That 32GB will be used for workstation rather than gaming soo dont need it, but still that some tall stuff.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

didnt kingston show of some 192gb thingys 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Just remember guys DDR4 only supports 1 DIMM per channel.

but if it goes the same route has ddr3 it will change. i think it's not related to the type of ram itself, but to the board's manufacter. if he wants quad channel and 8 dimms, i think he can do it...

Not unless they go to 8 channels.

DDR4 will only allow 1 DIMM per channel.

There doesn't have to be a separate channel for each dimm. That's why dual channel motherboards have 4 slots.

I can see people buying this. Posting on the forum in the Troubleshooting section asking why their Hyper 212+ won't clear their ram.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Wouldn't be good if one thing goes wrong with one module of 32GB. Unless you have another one for back up :D

No that does not say that this is DDR4, what they are saying is that the biggest stick of DDR3 is 32GB and that DDR4 will allow a single stick to be up 128GB, either way that is not DDR4 it says so right on the label.

Subject says that it is DDR4

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Subject says that it is DDR4

The subject is wrong, I was referring to Adata's original post on which they also clarified that the pictured module is indeed DDR3.

The subject is wrong, I was referring to Adata's original post on which they also clarified that the pictured module is indeed DDR3.

yeah I know. I'm just saying that a lot of people might come on here thinking that this is DDR4 RAM because of the subject

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

lol its probably $250 per dimm. I want it.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Talk about low profile RAM... that won't interfere with any coolers at all :lol:.