Modding EKWB Predetor 360

SZEM

Dad made tones of monney with his company a short while ago! To celebrate he orderd me to build a showcase PC for his office. I'm going with a white/black build and want the tubes to the AIO to be clear and the fuild to be white. What tubes/fluid shoulde I use?

I would go with Mayhem's Pastel White fluid along with PrimoChill Advanced LRT Crystal Clear tubing.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

10 minutes ago, SZEM said:

hard lined or soft tubing though?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

You got tones of monney to spend on a showcase PC and you're going to go with an AIO? Why not hard tubing and a custom loop? I just mean, don't everyone have AIOs these days?

Just now, Naeaes said:

You got tones of monney to spend on a showcase PC and you're going to go with an AIO? Why not hard tubing and a custom loop? I just mean, don't everyone have AIOs these days?

The Predator 360 is basically just a pre-assembled custom watercooling kit. So it's higher up than your run-of-the-mill Asetek based AiO like a Corsair H100i GTX

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

10 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

its a predator, its not a "AiO" more like a preassembled custom loop

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

its a predator, its not a "AiO" more like a preassembled custom loop

10 minutes ago, Interfectorem said:

The Predator 360 is basically just a pre-assembled custom watercooling kit. So it's higher up than your run-of-the-mill Asetek based AiO like a Corsair H100i GTX

Ugh. No. It's the same exact thing. Yeah, you can undo the fittings, but that's the extent of the Predator being 'custom'. Still no reservoir. Still an integrated pump. Semantics aside, are you guys seriously saying that a Predator is a showcase piece assuming that the budget isn't an issue? You'd go with predator yourselves if you had full access to stuff like XSPC Photon or FrozenQ Fusion?

I won't even mention what I think of having the pump at the top of the circulation. :D

33 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

hard lined or soft tubing though?

Soft tubing

22 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

I want a compact solution that will look nice and the predetor gives me that.

Just now, SZEM said:

I want a compact solution that will look nice and the predetor gives me that.

Fair enough. It's also relatively easy to install and maintain too. I'd personally go with white fittings and tubes. Probably 1/2" OD since it's a short and simple loop. Clear liquid and black anti-kink springs. If you go with PVC tubing, you're unlikely actually need antikinks thou so leave it if you don't want the bling.

1 hour ago, Naeaes said:

Ugh. No. It's the same exact thing. Yeah, you can undo the fittings, but that's the extent of the Predator being 'custom'. Still no reservoir. Still an integrated pump. Semantics aside, are you guys seriously saying that a Predator is a showcase piece assuming that the budget isn't an issue? You'd go with predator yourselves if you had full access to stuff like XSPC Photon or FrozenQ Fusion?

I won't even mention what I think of having the pump at the top of the circulation. :D

The pump is just screwed onto the radiator with a bracket, it's a DDC pump so the pump is not integrated per-se like in a standard Asetek AIO, which you could buy individually and is what some people use. You can literally buy all of the components the Predator is made out of separately, except the custom made bracket of course to hold the DDC pump and reservoir onto the radiator. It's got EK compression fittings, EK-Supremacy MX water block, EK 360 radiator, EK ZMT tubing, Laing DDC, custom reservoir, it's basically a custom loop that's been professionally assembled for you.

I got one more question about the Predetor 360. I have a h100i in my own system, 5930k 2-EVGA 980ti Asus x99 delux. The pump in the h100i is really loud and I'm not happy with it.. How is the noice levels on the Predetor?

2 hours ago, SZEM said:

I got one more question about the Predetor 360. I have a h100i in my own system, 5930k 2-EVGA 980ti Asus x99 delux. The pump in the h100i is really loud and I'm not happy with it.. How is the noice levels on the Predetor?

The Predator uses the DDC while fairly quiet as a pump itself it's not as quiet however as something like the D5.