Dell Inspiron i3558-9136BLK Good Laptop?

So, just saw this laptop at Best Buy. It's the Dell Inspiron i3558-9136BLK. It's got a 15.6" touch screen display just over 720P resolution. An i3 processor (idk what model) 6GB od RAM and a 1TB 5400RPM HDD. At $379 USD, it seems like a good deal. It's got a keyboard with a satisfying feel and a decent webcam and great speakers. Any thoughts or opinions on this laptop? Solid build quality but if anyone else has insight on this particular laptop, I'd like to know please.

It's like food for the soul, but it's a drink for the body.

44 minutes ago, Burusutazu said:

Looks pretty good to me, the HDD is only 5400rpm so it's going to be what holds the system back.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i3-6gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-black/4815400.p?id=bb4815400&skuId=4815400

Yeah, the HDD is a bit of a bummer. I may end up tinkering with it and probably install an SSD instead.

47 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Its fine for basic tasks. If you don't mind used look into something like a t440 or a latitude e6440. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into some. I've never bought used and have always been skeptical of doing so, but i honestly think it may be a good option. Especially because of the price drops on used items.

It's like food for the soul, but it's a drink for the body.