Case colour selection

dwpdwp

I am about to start a mod on a 900d (will be shared on here) and I am looking to get it powder coated.

The front panel has a nice brushed aluminium look that I want to keep idealy, and also the components going into the case are going to have a blue / black colour theme. 

So what colour should I get the rest of the case done in?

White? Blue? Something else?

your thoughts...

Don't do white. I'm doing white for my 900D ):

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Do it in a Black Wrinkle finish from Mountain mods. :D

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Got to admit I'm tempted by the white.

You got a better suggestion?

Would go for white.

At the same time I'm tempted as hell to make a black and pink build.

Error: 410

Red with incisions for acrylic with purple accent lighting.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Bug Mountain Mods for a White Wrinkle finish.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Nah go ahead and do white.

I'm doing an R2-D2 theme so my front panel will be different and they'll be highlights on the case. 

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Red with incisions for acrylic with purple accent lighting.

Like the Parvum S1 with the acrylic in lays?

Like the Parvum S1 with the acrylic in lays?

Not exactly sure. Link please?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Not exactly sure. Link please?

Parvum S1.0

Not like that. I was thinking of slits like the accents in the NZXT Phantom, putting acrylic behind those slits and purple lighting behind that.

Search Borderlands 2 case mod. Will open your mind to all kinds of possibilities

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Not like that. I was thinking of slits like the accents in the NZXT Phantom, putting acrylic behind those slits and purple lighting behind that.

Ahh. Now I know what you're talking about.

Beige with teal accents

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

• 3 weeks later...

If you are still taking suggestions.

Orange

But like a Mclaren orange, ik it doesnt quite match your colors... ive seen some Dark blues and oranges match well.

If I had a 900D and cash to spare I would probably chrome the thing...

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide