Which motherborad should i pick?

I'm buying a new pc, and i don,t know which chipset  should i pick(b150\z170\h170)

PC parts:

-I5 6500

-GTX 960

-8Gb DRR4 Ram

-550w PSU

Try looking on PCPart Picker and finding things compatible with your products then compare the compatible Motherboards and choose one which fit the standards you would like, For the chipset maybe you should try researching them and compare :)

Best Regards,

Jake

I am in no way a wizard of technology, but I know a fair bit

Either the B150 or the H170. The B150 is more business oriented but it doesn't really matter which you pick between those two.

One more thing - the R9 380 is the better choice over the GTX 960 in terms of gaming performance.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Replace 960 with R9 380, what specific PSU?

EVGA Super Nova G2 550W

Is R9 380 better then gtx 960?

1 minute ago, Gamman said:

EVGA Super Nova G2 550W

Is R9 380 better then gtx 960?

Great PSU, you should have no problems at all.

In terms of gaming performance, the R9 380 is a better choice.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

5 minutes ago, Jake CH said:

Try looking on PCPart Picker and finding things compatible with your products then compare the compatible Motherboards and choose one which fit the standards you would like, For the chipset maybe you should try researching them and compare :)

4 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Either the B150 or the H170. The B150 is more business oriented but it doesn't really matter which you pick between those two.

One more thing - the R9 380 is the better choice over the GTX 960 in terms of gaming performance.

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Great PSU, you should have no problems at all.

In terms of gaming performance, the R9 380 is a better choice.

Thanks for help.Have a great day :D

Hi guys I have the same problem and I dont want to create a new thread so I decided to ask here.

If not going to overclock, should I get z170 if the price is almost the same with h170? Price difference is 5-10 dollars.

1 hour ago, Dainsleif said:

Hi guys I have the same problem and I dont want to create a new thread so I decided to ask here.

If not going to overclock, should I get z170 if the price is almost the same with h170? Price difference is 5-10 dollars.

if it is all the same go with the h170 and save the money, if you want a little more features go with the z170

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)