Very Weird Problem Regarding my GPU and MOBO

Hossain

Hi, I am Hossain from Bangladesh.
I am frustrated from this weird problem that I have been suffering since I got my new GPU. I am tired of searching on the internet and I even have talked to some experts over here, but couldn't find the solution.

My PC:
Mobo: Asus B85M-Gamer
CPU: Core i3-4160 3.6 GHz

GPU: Zotac GTX 950 2GB

PSU: Thermaltake Bronze 450 watt

Ram: G-Skill Ripjaw 4GB

The Problem:
I have connected my Samsung S19D300 VGA monitor to my GPU via a VGA-DVI adapter. Whenever I turn my PC on, I don't receive the output on my monitor until I have turn on and off my PC couple of times (sometimes it appears on the first go). I don't restart as it doesn't work, so I have to hold down my Power button to turn it off. I checked my GPU in another MOBO and it was fine, and also checked another GPU on my MOBO which was also working perfectly. The problem arises when I put my GPU on my MOBO.

I have already updated the bios of my MOBO and upgraded my Windows 10. All my drivers are even up-to-date.

Please help me T_T

Try the GPU in another PCI slot maybe? Could be a bad motherboard. Does it have onboard graphics?

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

does the DVI support analogue signal?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

@Kryptyx
I have checked my GPU in another MOBO and it was fine, and also have checked another GPU on my MOBO which was also working perfectly. Therefore, both of hardwares are fine.

@Moonzy
My one is the DVI-I adapter. I have also tested it with DVI-D port.

Run DDU and see if that helps.

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    

11 hours ago, Hossain said:

@Kryptyx How can it help?

There is a chance it could be driver related.

Do you have the option to not use VGA?  It's possible that's the issue, or at least it's possible it could be the issue until you can rule it out.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

51 minutes ago, Hossain said:

@Ryan_Vickers @Kryptyx 

Guys, Please check the video and please give me a solution if you can. 

Oh, and @Kryptyx what's a DDU? I am not familiar with the term.

Usual Scenario.mp4

Sorry, I don't really have any ideas.  The fact that your GPU works in another system, and that other GPUs work in your system seem to eliminate all possible causes of the issue.  It seems like that specific combo of your GPU and mobo just don't work but I don't know why that would possible be. :S:( 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Hossain said:

@Ryan_Vickers @Kryptyx 

Guys, Please check the video and please give me a solution if you can. 

Oh, and @Kryptyx what's a DDU? I am not familiar with the term.

Usual Scenario.mp4

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html