Looking for a new mouse

So, i'm currently looking for a new mouse, as i've realy been getting into CS:GO lately, and my Logitech m185 just doesn't cut it anymore. So here i am, wondering what mouse i should get. i have a finger grip and i like my mouse on the more heavy side (adjustable weight would be great), i don't realy have a set budget, but would like to keep it under $100

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

1 minute ago, I need a better name said:

So, i'm currently looking for a new mouse, as i've realy been getting into CS:GO lately, and my Logitech m185 just doesn't cut it anymore. So here i am, wondering what mouse i should get. i have a finger grip and i like my mouse on the more heavy side (adjustable weight would be great), i don't realy have a set budget, but would like to keep it under $100

Get a logitech g502, or a Mionix Naos of sorts. Whichever one has the ergonomic features you're looking for. Both of these mice have some of the best damn sensors in the business and are great for CSGO.

ASU

G502 Proteus Core if  you want to save a few bucks and don't need/want RGB LED, G502 Proteus Spectrum if you don't mind paying a few dollars more and want/need RGB LEDs.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

g502

CPU  i7-6700k @ 4.8 GHz  GPU Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB Motherboard ASUS MAXMIMUS VIII RANGER  Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  RAM 4 x 8GB HyperX Fury 32GB 2400 MHz  Cooling Corsair H110i PSU Be Quiet! Power Zone 1000W

finger grip is claw right ? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'd go with either the G502, Razer Mamba Tournament Edition, or maybe the Corsair M65.

Which ever feels better in your hand. In all seriousness, go to a physical store and try some. Spend a few minutes holding them, feel the weight, move them around, click on the buttons. Each person will have a different reaction to a mouse based on their own physical characteristics. Given how much you will be using this device as a primary input method, you should really find out what feels best for you.

Then, if you must, you can hunt for the lowest price and buy online. That said, I did exactly what I am recommending to you and I ended up going home with a g502. I love it....my wife finds it to be ok but not great for her long term. 

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

5 hours ago, Papakuma said:

Which ever feels better in your hand. In all seriousness, go to a physical store and try some. Spend a few minutes holding them, feel the weight, move them around, click on the buttons. Each person will have a different reaction to a mouse based on their own physical characteristics. Given how much you will be using this device as a primary input method, you should really find out what feels best for you.

I wish i could do that, but i don't realy know of any place near me that sells the G502 and let's you try it. there is a place 5-10 minutes away where i'm pretty sure that they sell them, but that shop is realy tiny and everything is just kept at the back, and i'm unsure if they let you try the mouse

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

G502 is prob to big for finger/claw grip, but depends on hand size.

I have one and it's great, but I palm/claw grip and have big hands.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

Zowie FK1. Sorted. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"