Best Wifi Adapter/Bluetooth adapter

I'm right now in the process of finishing off my high end gaming build i've been working on since August and now one of the last things i need is a wifi adapter so i can get internet without having to hook up. I have a badass gaming router already because i play games like CSO GO and League of Legends and hate lag so if anyone could point me towards the best wifi opinion it would be most appreciated. I also would like if possible to either use only M.2 or USB but if i have to use PCI Express lanes so be it. And before anyone says to just hook up and avoid the hassle i literally have no options in the matter, all ethernet ports on router taken and also distance of cord would seriously be three to 4 rooms away which is a huge problem.

Asus PCIE-AC68, although I don't game, I do move a ton of traffice to the media servers through out the house, I'm wireless on my main machine connected with the Asus PCIE-AC68 to my NGear R8000 hard wired to 2 main media servers (hardwired to R8000) sending files typically 135-155MB/sec.  The card seems to be solid as a rock, I haven't had it disconnect once in over 7 months.