Asus Pro/Deluxe users Fan Card question

I've searched through all the previous threads I could find, and they were all closed or old with no real answers

Does anyone know where I can acquire a 5 pin PWM female to 5 pin PWM female fan extension cable, specifically one that will work with the the ASUS Deluxe fan card? I believe they are supposed to come with all X99/Z170 Pro and Deluxe Boards to connect the fan card to the motherboard.  I may have misplaced mine, but I really don't think I received one in my packaging for either of my boards (1 new and 1 used, both came with exactly the same contents).

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,

TidaLWaveZ

asus5pin.png

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Hey, you again!

Kind of like this?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/23515/cab-1946/ModMyToys_4-Pin_PWM_Female_to_4-Pin_Female_PWM_Cable_Adapter_-_12_-_Sleeved_Black_MMT-FC-44-12BKS.html

Nope, nope. Not 5 pin... Darn, I don't think they exist outside of coming with GPUs, unless you know how to solder wires together...

Sorry I couldn't find anything

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

1) no such thing as 5 pin PWM

2) that is not a fan connector, that is a ph connector

3) have you tried contacting asus to get them to send you one?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, ZillaGames said:

Kind of zilla, but it's a 5 pin.  From what I can gather from what's been posited is that this cable has only appeared to connect the Asus fan card to the Asus 5pin fan card input.

The problem is that this fan card and cable were never for sale, just included with motherboards.

I'm sure some of the bright stars on this forum have figured out an alternative or where to purchase a replacement... O.o

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

9 minutes ago, Enderman said:
10 minutes ago, Enderman said:

While I'm sure your going by some technical reasoning in your response I'm almost positive the Asus Fan Card Guide refers to either the input or the extension cable as "5 Pin PWM EXT/5pin PWM EXT_INPUT" and as Asus seems to be the only ones with this garbage so my only option is to call it what they've deemed it. 

Whatever the case may be, I have emailed Asus asking what kind of cable it is so I can replace it.  I didn't ask about them sending me one, but I will considering I can't find one anywhere.

ASUS Live Chat response - Please contact component product support.Component Product Support: 1-812-282-2787 Mon - Fri 5:30AM – 11:00PM PST; Sat – Sun 6:00AM – 3:00PM PST

ASUS Component Product Support response - "All necessary cables should have been provided in the packaging, contact your retailer."

I must've asked like 100 times exactly what kind of cable this was or where I could find information about it, and I was just redirected or told to take it up with the retailer.  It's fine that they tell me to contact the retailer if I didn't receive the full contents of my box, but there has to be someone who knows about this garbage.