Need help on my new laptop purchase can't decide

The thing I want to ask is which laptop to select from these two laptops razerblade is 14" laptop while Alienware is a 15" one. I will not be gaming very hardcore just DOTA 2 and CS:GO. For Alienware I am going with 1200$ one and for razerblade I am getting an offer for 2000$ in 1600$. So is razerblade worth 400$ more for almost the same features. Keep in mind that i'll be moving with my laptop a lot.

I am attaching links for both the laptops please check the prices for US region

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-15-r2/pd

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blade-fullhd

Thanks in advance for helping :).

Personally , I think ALIENWARE is a big rip off brand. If you are going to spend 1.2k , Might as well build a M-ITX PC. IF your not going to go hardcore on gaming or you have an ich for dell laptops , go with Dells

Inspiron 7559 .

(⌐■_■) 

2 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Personally , I think ALIENWARE is a big rip off brand. If you are going to spend 1.2k , Might as well build a M-ITX PC. IF your not going to go hardcore on gaming or you have an ich for dell laptops , go wil Dells

Inspiron 7559 .

I will be moving a lot so I need a Laptop that is for sure. I have a budget for these two but is 1600$ worth spending on razerblade when I will be getting almost the same performance with a 1200$ Alienware and yeah I need some showoff :P that is why all these brands.

1 minute ago, v3ron said:

I will be moving a lot so I need a Laptop that is for sure. I have a budget for these two but is 1600$ worth spending on razerblade when I will be getting almost the same performance with a 1200$ Alienware and yeah I need some showoff :P that is why all these brands.

Then Dell Inspiron 7559 it is. ITs 800 , Its a laptop and linu's reviewed it.

Here :

(⌐■_■) 

8 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Then Dell Inspiron 7559 it is. ITs 800 , Its a laptop and linu's reviewed it.

Here :

Ohh thanks I must have missed this video of Linus :)  but at the end Linus himself says razer 14 is better even for the price. Still confused :(

2 minutes ago, v3ron said:

Ohh thanks I must have missed this video of Linus :) 

And for the rest of the left over money , Buy a gaming mouse or a normal one and a portable mech keyboard.

(⌐■_■) 

1 hour ago, Ridska said:

And for the rest of the left over money , Buy a gaming mouse or a normal one and a portable mech keyboard.

but at the end of the video Linus himself says razer 14 is better even for that price. I am still confused :(

2 hours ago, v3ron said:

but at the end of the video Linus himself says razer 14 is better even for that price. I am still confused :(

He say that it is better, for a higher price. You will be fine with the DELL

2 minutes ago, Crushaderdk said:

He say that it is better, for a higher price.

ok now I got what he was saying :D

2 minutes ago, v3ron said:

It means that even for the higher price it is better ? right..?

What he means is that the Razer Blade is better but for a much higher price. Its up to you if spending more money is worth it. But if you are only going to play games like DOTA and CSGO you will be perfectly fine with that dell or the Lenovo Y700 for instance.

32 minutes ago, Crushaderdk said:

What he means is that the Razer Blade is better but for a much higher price. Its up to you if spending more money is worth it. But if you are only going to play games like DOTA and CSGO you will be perfectly fine with that dell or the Lenovo Y700 for instance.

kk thanks for the help :)

I am writing from my 2 day old Dell 7559, so glad I made this choice. I went for the base model and after discount got it for £696 Inc VAT and Delivery and also purchased an M.2 SSD Samsung 250GB 850 EVO for £75. Installed it when the laptop came, cloned the drive and pow, this thing is ACE!

The ONLY downside is the touch pad, I hate it, but i use a mouse most of the time.

The best EVER purchase I have made in my computing life.

10 hours ago, RickL said:

I am writing from my 2 day old Dell 7559, so glad I made this choice. I went for the base model and after discount got it for £696 Inc VAT and Delivery and also purchased an M.2 SSD Samsung 250GB 850 EVO for £75. Installed it when the laptop came, cloned the drive and pow, this thing is ACE!

The ONLY downside is the touch pad, I hate it, but i use a mouse most of the time.

The best EVER purchase I have made in my computing life.

Thanks for your feedback.