"Sign in anonymously"

ClobberXD
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

I think you don't appear on the "online users" thing on the bottom on the page and dont appear online on your profile (like if you hover over someone's name you see "Last visited: 2 hours ago" for example, but with signing in anonymously you wont see that I think.

3 minutes ago, Merc. said:

I don't know.

so you made this post because...

What's the (dis)advantage of signing in anonymously? Any idea?

Thanks!

Nothing to see here ;)

I think you don't appear on the "online users" thing on the bottom on the page and dont appear online on your profile (like if you hover over someone's name you see "Last visited: 2 hours ago" for example, but with signing in anonymously you wont see that I think.

3 minutes ago, Merc. said:

I don't know.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You don't appear online on the forum, for example look at my profile. It says I was online 2 hours ago but I am actually still online. Just signed in with the "anonymous mode".

i5 4460 - GTX 970 - 1TB WD Blue - 256 GB Samsung Evo SSD - NZXT H440 - 16GB DDR3 RAM

6 hours ago, Minibois said:

...I wanted to show I'm still alive. Not posted for a long time. :D I thought it was funny... 

King of Off Topic.

19 hours ago, Merc. said:

...I wanted to show I'm still alive. Not posted for a long time. :D I thought it was funny... 

Funny indeed!!!

Nothing to see here ;)