need a good story driven game

I need a good pc story driven games. some games i have played that i like that are story driven include bioshock infinite, the crew, far cry 4, just cause 2, just cause 3, L.A. Noire, gta iv, gta v Mafia 2, Superhot. I tend to get more engrossed in story driven games that are mostly on "rails" but still have some things to do and explore on the side. any suggestions would be awesome.

thanks

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Mass Effect 1 - 3 because the story is great (which is good because gameplay is crap). Company of Heroes.

1 minute ago, Alexzz_ said:

Have you tried fallout 4?

ya i could never get into fallout i loved the who idea of it like the art style and story. but i got side tracked to easily and was never fully into in it.

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

csgo

Uhh... Driver San Francisco? If you enjoyed The Crew I'd imagine you'd have some fun in Driver.

i have played driver 

If youre in for something extremely difficult, get Resident Evil Remake. It's not got the best story, but it's story mode driven, and extremely rewarding. 

Can't go wrong with Tomb Raider 

Walking Dead game.

Play it right now!

1 minute ago, Pearsonia said:

Walking Dead game.

Play it right now!

not my style of game. i dont like zombies 

i want something similar to  gta v far cry 4 and just cause 3

1 minute ago, Maybach123 said:

Not really that style but what about Dragon Age: Inquisition ?

Just now, Frankie said:

Witcher 3, Life is Strange, Firewatch.

ill check out witcher 3 and life is strange. watched a firewatch gameplay because i didn't really want to pay for it but the story is spoiled.

4 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

Skyrim.

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

Skyrim.

again same problem with fallout i get side tracked and dont get immersed in it but i have played it

5 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

ill check out witcher 3 and life is strange. watched a firewatch gameplay because i didn't really want to pay for it but the story is spoiled.

Witcher 3, the visual, gameplay and overall feel of the game is awesome, but I'm a fanboy so take that with grain of salt... :D Life is Strange, you really need get past the first episode which is not bad, but the story starts to unravel after that. I was skeptical at first but it's an awesome game. :) watched the walkthough huh ? Fair enough. :D 

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Just now, Frankie said:

Witcher 3, the visual, gameplay and overall feel of the game is awesome, but I'm a fanboy so take that with grain of salt... :D Life is Strange, you really need get past the first episode which is not bad, but the story story start to unravel after that. I was skeptical at first but it's an awesome game. :) watched the walkthough huh ? Fair enough. :D 

is life is strange a horror game because i am not a big fan of them 

3 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

again same problem with fallout i get side tracked and dont get immersed in it but i have played it

I got it, DS emulate Phoniex Wright.

Just now, Maybach123 said:

No it's not. You don't have to worry about that. :) Minor spoiler alert, the story gets kinda dark, just a warning if you're not into that.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Borderlands 2. I still haven't finished it but so far I love the story

Spoiler

CPU: I7-4790k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z97X-Gaming 3 

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866 16GB, (2x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte Geforce G1 Gaming 980Ti 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (Black/Red) Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracude 7200RPM 3TB 

PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold

44 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

I need a good pc story driven games. some games i have played that i like that are story driven include bioshock infinite, the crew, far cry 4, just cause 2, just cause 3, L.A. Noire, gta iv, gta v Mafia 2, Superhot. I tend to get more engrossed in story driven games that are mostly on "rails" but still have some things to do and explore on the side. any suggestions would be awesome.

thanks

daing, I was gonna spam SuperHOT but you alredy played it..

The last of Us if you can find a copy and a ps3/4.. totally worth it 
play This War of Mine. totally worth it.  I heard that Undertail is good too, though I never played it. if you never played half life or portal 2, they are good ones.

firewatch was good fun though a bit pricy. 

if you don'T mind the graphics, as this one is quite old.  System Shock 1 and 2 is a must.  totally amazing game

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

58 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

ya i could never get into fallout i loved the who idea of it like the art style and story. but i got side tracked to easily and was never fully into in it.

53 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

not my style of game. i dont like zombies 

52 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

42 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

I am going out on a limb here, but I assume you have trouble finding games you enjoy because of your very limited taste. As long as you can't overcome your side tracking in RPG's, you will be missing out on a lot of great games and stories. Just go into an RPG with an agenda and allow SOME room for side tracking but don't get over whelmed. Sure, there are great linear games like Tomb Raider, Sniper Elite Franchise, etc. You will never regret playing The Witcher 3 and the next expansion Blood and Wine will release around summer time and will be as large as the base game. The entire Metal Gear Solid Franchise is a great story about the threat of nuclear war and how soldiers are just pawns for the government, really moving story even made me cry at some point. I also grew up with Metal Gear so it has a special place in my heart. Deus Ex Human Revolution is a game about the ideology of Transhumanism (Google It) and corporations controlling the world. Mass Effect Franchise has great story with decent gameplay. There are so many more I can name but I just can't think of them off the top of my head. I know what its like reaching a dry patch in gaming when there is nothing to play story wise. Anyways, I am here to help! :) 

Just Cause 2. Story driven... right.

Try Alan Wake, Anomaly Warzone Earth, COD Advanced Warfare (shocker), Oxenfree, and Tomb Raider (2013) and probably the new one too but I haven't played it yet.

22 minutes ago, impure said:

Just Cause 2. Story driven... right.

Try Alan Wake, Anomaly Warzone Earth, COD Advanced Warfare (shocker), Oxenfree, and Tomb Raider (2013) and probably the new one too but I haven't played it yet.

i found just cause 2 to be story driven i did not get side tracked from it like i did with fallout 3 nv and 4 and skyrim