Planning to get the f310 logitech gamepad but..

Theminecraftaddict555

I heard that it has terrible deadzone issues according to this eight page long thread: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/facebookforums/facebooksingletopicpage/facebook-app/343550935707033/message-uid/549054/tab/board/page/1

Seems like logitech has done nothing about it...What do you think?  Is it worth to buy it especially if I need an extra ps3 controller?

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

I have the F510 and I don't have any problems with. I play gta 5, FO4, trackmania and many games with it. 

What are the effects like? o.O 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

2 minutes ago, Pohernori said:

I have the F510 and I don't have any problems with. I play gta 5, FO4, trackmania and many games with it. 

What are the effects like? o.O

IDK, but according to the thread, you have to move the analog stick quite an unusual distance to get it to respond..Actually I got a video of it right here...Also is there a differene between f510 and 310?

3 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

IDK, but according to the thread, you have to move the analog stick quite an unusual distance to get it to respond..Actually I got a video of it right here...Also is there a differene between f510 and 310?

The F510 is the one with the vibrations. Shot up a game and I guess there's a deadzone. But let's be real, who's gonna move the joystick like that? xD

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Just now, Pohernori said:

The F510 is the one with the vibrations. Shot up a game and I guess there's a deadzone. But let's be real, who's gonna move the joystick like that? xD

So is the deadzone going to make an impact on shooters or racing?  Also is the f510 the same as the f310 just that it has rumble features?  

IDK I have mixed feelings on this controller :(

10 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

So is the deadzone going to make an impact on shooters or racing?  Also is the f510 the same as the f310 just that it has rumble features?  

IDK I have mixed feelings on this controller :(

Idk? I play bioshock and just about any game(with controller support) I have in the library with F510. If the F510 and the F310 have the same issue then they probably have the same switches. 

Well if you have mixed feeling then you might wanna consider a different one. But I'll just say that I don't regret buying the F510 one bit. A PS4 or Xbox controller costs way more 0.0