AIO on GPU brackets worth it?

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
2 minutes ago, Trav_X said:

Are they worth it? The Corsair brackets for GPU's the Kraken G10, etc. Are those worth it? I see some people with two separate AIO's then, is that really worth it instead of just going for a full loop? Have people ever done an AIO on the GPU and air on CPU? I just want to hear you guy's opinions, did a quick search on this forum and didn't find quite the thread that I was looking for in terms of opinions on these kinds of products.

It's a lower cost solution usually compared to a custom loop and requires no maintenance, where you can get somewhat similar performance usually.

Are they worth it? The Corsair brackets for GPU's the Kraken G10, etc. Are those worth it? I see some people with two separate AIO's then, is that really worth it instead of just going for a full loop? Have people ever done an AIO on the GPU and air on CPU? I just want to hear you guy's opinions, did a quick search on this forum and didn't find quite the thread that I was looking for in terms of opinions on these kinds of products.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

2 minutes ago, Trav_X said:

It's a lower cost solution usually compared to a custom loop and requires no maintenance, where you can get somewhat similar performance usually.

Tried a new h100i on one of my cards, temps were ok but had a few issues so I returned it all and went custom loop. Don't regret it what so ever. 10-15 degree Celsius difference between having aio's on my components vs custom loop.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz