Anyone pumped for Forza 6 Apex

IoWii

As you know Forza 6 Apex is coming to PC in spring 2016. Future Forzas will be also made for PC and XBOX. Anyone excited for it? I hope im not the only one..

No xD

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

Not in the slightest 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just now, VoyexTech said:

No

:c

Just now, IoWii said:

:c

X-C

I have an Anet A8 as my project printer and a i3 MK3 for when I want things to work. 

I extrude my own filament and haven't saved a penny yet.

My PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 8700k

Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU: GTX 1070 Founders Edition (OC'd)

Storage: 2x 2TB Seagate 5400RPM, 128GB ADATA SSD

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750w  B2

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15. 3 Intake Fans, 2 Outtake

Case: Fractal Design Define R6

yessss!!!  Forza on 4k *.*

but i'm worried, f2p games usually have shit ton of payable stuff to play them normally

First i was like 

picture20of20excited20cat1.jpg

Then i read no steering wheel support

funny-cat-lolcat-dafuq.jpg

So no.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

If Forza is not a direct port for PC, it might be quite competitive with the "new" need for speed which has had horrible reviews on console

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Just now, Arwanell said:

yessss!!!  Forza on 4k *.*

but i'm worried, f2p games usually have shit ton of payable stuff to play them normally

They said it will have around 60 cars and 12 tracks. I hope they put in some DLC's tho.

Yes. I hope they release a steam version with dlcs to avoid paying for stuff like ingame money.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k @ 4.5ghz 1.33v | Motherboard: MSI Z170-a Gaming M5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb (2x8gb) ddr4 2400mhz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Edition | Case: NZXT s340 (White) | Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB (WD10EZEX) | PSU: Corsair CX600 600-Watt PSU | Display: 4K 60hz 8ms Television | Cooling: Antec KUHLER H2O 950 | Keyboard and Mouse: Dell KM113 wireless combo | Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise

Just now, xAcid9 said:

First i was like 

picture20of20excited20cat1.jpg

Then i read no steering wheel support

funny-cat-lolcat-dafuq.jpg

So no.

Wait what? Like really? I didnt see that, If thats the case then F that game lol

I didn't know Forza was going to be coming to PC but if it doesn't have wheel support and isn't a the full game like xbox that is going to suck.

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

1 minute ago, IoWii said:

Wait what? Like really? I didnt see that, If thats the case then F that game lol

Caution

What might be a concern for diehard racing fans is the fact that you can play with a controller or the keyboard and mouse only when the game comes out. This means that you won’t be able to use your racing wheels with Apex, at least in the beginning. Turn 10 is currently working on getting support for various racing wheels, but it’s unknown as to what brands and models will work with the game.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/forza-motorsport-6-apex-reveal,31302.html

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

4 minutes ago, roctrebira said:

I didn't know Forza was going to be coming to PC but if it doesn't have wheel support and isn't a the full game like xbox that is going to suck.

Gears of War also

Just now, Arwanell said:

Gears of War also

hngggg but is it going to be windows 10 only aswell?

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

2 minutes ago, roctrebira said:

probably, because they were announced together at the same time by Microsoft

or maybe not, let's hope for the best

5 minutes ago, roctrebira said:

I think so, M$ trying to promote Window Store.

Confirmed, straight from the official site.

“Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” is an invitation for Windows 10 PC gamers to join millions of Forza players worldwide and experience thrilling racing, addictive gameplay and stunning graphics.

Arriving on the Windows Store this spring and available for free, “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” is a powerful demonstration of what the ForzaTech™ engine can do when unleashed by DirectX 12 at resolutions up to 4K. Developed by Turn 10 Studios, “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” is the first step in Microsoft’s commitment to creating amazing Forza experiences for Windows 10 PC gamers.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_apex_announce

I'm happy with grid autosport now though. Both of them are of same genres and have really similar gameplay during races.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k @ 4.5ghz 1.33v | Motherboard: MSI Z170-a Gaming M5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb (2x8gb) ddr4 2400mhz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Edition | Case: NZXT s340 (White) | Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB (WD10EZEX) | PSU: Corsair CX600 600-Watt PSU | Display: 4K 60hz 8ms Television | Cooling: Antec KUHLER H2O 950 | Keyboard and Mouse: Dell KM113 wireless combo | Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise

Microsoft just doesn't get it, for all their bluster and how much PC gaming matters to them over the years they always end up pulling this sort of rubbish. Its hard to get excited when a publisher who is so abusive announces anything, because if you think it'll be good you end up with an unplayable game like gears of war. This is Microsoft through and through, exclusive to an OS for no good reason, only sold on their store, all the features stripped including a racing game with no support for a wheel, its like an FPS that doesn't support a mouse. Combine that with vsync problems, lack of SLI/Crossfire support and fullscreen windowed only and all the while they are singing their siren song "we really care about PC gaming". Its been like this for a decade with Microsoft, if it changes its going to be very slowly.

Hell no.

PC gamers have been asking MS to bring their games to PC for years and their response is to release a horribly optimized Gears of War port and a f2p stripped down version of Forza that you know is going to face fuck you non stop with pop ups and interruptions telling you to  buy "fuel" or "tires" or what ever their for pay in game currency will be.

No. I'm more of a Sim Racer and lack of steering wheel support is a definite deal breaker. 

No steering wheel support really sucks (I'm sure they'll work on it though). Horizon 3 will probably come to PC and if they want me to playtest Apex, I'll happily do so.

144Hz goodness