Anyone pumped for Forza 6 Apex

IoWii

ONLY if it gets wheel support. I don't think I'll ever turn my Xbox on if Forza Horizon 3 gets released on PC. 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

Only Forza game I enjoyed was Forza 3. That was  until I realize that it was  just the same rehashed formula with mildly improved graphics.  Even the OST has deminished a bit. 

Pass. 

not if it's windows 10 only, if it isn't I'll at lease try it as I spent major time  on forza 3 and 4 back before i transitioned to PC.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Guys stop spreading misinformation about the steering wheel support. Turn 10 never said wheels weren't supported. Some websites reported this based on their interpretation of what was said. This is all Turn 10 has said about wheel support so far:

"The worst news at this point is that Turn 10 failed to give any concrete answers about steering wheel support: “As a first party developer, we can release games for free with the goal of moving the [PC] platform forward. Wheels are one way to do that.”"

Source: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/03/4k-free-to-play-forza-6-apex-leads-microsofts-latest-xbox-on-pc-push/

It's a very non-committal answer but it sounds like they know wheels are important for many people. I'd bet they said this because they didn't want questions about which wheels would be compatible and how much functionality they would retain (i.e. handbrakes, shift lights, button boxes, etc). So don't worry just yet. I'm sure they'll announce wheel support. They worked so hard on FFB for the xbox, why wouldn't they just carry that over? After all, the xbox one is basically a windows 10 PC now with a xbox skin.

That being said, I'm incredibly excited for Forza on PC. I was seriously considering spending $500 on an Xbox one that would essentially be a Forza machine. Now I can spend that on there overwhelming amount of DLC xD

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

nope, its going to dumbed down f2p (ptw) shit, that forces you to use a platform nobody asked for, probably won't support multi monitor, i doubt it will work with my g27 either......

My expectations are very low for this, and  i don't see any reason why they will be exceeded or even met for this half assed "port".

If you Microsoft was serious it would be the full game, released on multiple store, no windows store limitations, and fully open to modding. But no Microsoft want to turn the PC into the new eggbox..because their current pile of shit has died on its arse.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I'm really excited for sure. The lack of wheel support is disappointing for sure, but I have other sims to use a wheel with.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

ZZZZZZZ *SNORE* ZZZZZZZ...

Wait, whu? Forza F2P?...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)