FSX Addons

Go to solution Solved by natalieisabutt,
Just now, kerfurfulsnitz said:

I'm unable to assist you in finding addons, but I want to let you know that the forum has a FSX thread (if you want to share stories, talk about FSX, or just talk about planes in general.)

@AlwaysFSX and @Geralt may be able to help you find some good, inexpensive addons.  

Didn't know about the thread, thank you very much :)

Hey!

Just need suggestions for what aircraft to beef up my FSX library with... links for downloads would also be appreciated. :) 
Also, any freeware that improves graphics? I don't want to pay $60 AUD just for nice trees ;3;

Intel Core i7-7700K | Noctua NH-D15 | ASRock Z170 Pro4 | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-3000 | Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB NVMe M.2 | Gigabyte WINDFORCE OC RTX 2060 Super 8GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3 | Corsair Obsidian 750D | TP-Link Archer T4E | DeepCool FH-04

Yet to acquire... Seagate BarraCuda 4TB 5400RPM | 2x Silicon Power A55 2TB | 2x Simplecom SC501 | ICY BOX IB-863-A

I'm unable to assist you in finding addons, but I want to let you know that the forum has a FSX thread (if you want to share stories, talk about FSX, or just talk about planes in general.)

@AlwaysFSX and @Geralt may be able to help you find some good, inexpensive addons.  

Just now, kerfurfulsnitz said:

Didn't know about the thread, thank you very much :)

Intel Core i7-7700K | Noctua NH-D15 | ASRock Z170 Pro4 | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-3000 | Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB NVMe M.2 | Gigabyte WINDFORCE OC RTX 2060 Super 8GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3 | Corsair Obsidian 750D | TP-Link Archer T4E | DeepCool FH-04

Yet to acquire... Seagate BarraCuda 4TB 5400RPM | 2x Silicon Power A55 2TB | 2x Simplecom SC501 | ICY BOX IB-863-A

I don't spend too much on scenery because it's just trees. You can get some freeware airports from Avsim's library tho.

If you want to inprove graphics a little, you can try the DX10 Fixer and injecting ENB into the sim. If you feel like paying for a graphical addon, Real Environment Xtreme is definitely recommended.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |