What do you guys say about those?

Adry

Well , Hello everyone i am looking forward to buy a new keyboard and mice and I want to hear what you guys say about them and maybe you will come with sugestions of changing them with other ones (in the same price range)

So for the keyboard I was thinking about a CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid

cm_storm_quickfire_rapid_keyboard_overhe  And for the mice I like the A4Tech Bloody V5-1 

236567.jpg

The keyboard is excellent, never heard of the mouse though.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Keyboard is great, mouse is unknown to me.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

keyboard is great, mouse i've never heard of either.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Keyboard is good.

Mouse looks good--it's all personal preference anyway.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Great KB but....

Who is A4?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Great KB but....

Who is A4?

Its  lower price mice , but i like how it looks like

Its  lower price mice , but i like how it looks like

There are much better solutions, and with well trusted brands. 

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

There are much better solutions, and with well trusted brands. 

Well then make some sugestions , becauze i am willing to change my option if i see another mice at the same price range

Well then make some sugestions , becauze i am willing to change my option if i see another mice at the same price range

Are you going for any specific color or features?

Are you going for any specific color or features?

Well not realy , I just want a good mice like a biger one becauze now I have one of that small like laptop mice and i don`t like the way i grip it , if you know what I mean 

Well not realy , I just want a good mice like a biger one becauze now I have one of that small like laptop mice and i don`t like the way i grip it , if you know what I mean 

Sensei by Steel Series.

Typing this on that very KB.  I really like it.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Sensei by Steel Series.

It looks cool I like it but on amazon it is 41 $ witch isn`t alot and it is in the same price range with the a4tech but here in Romania it is like 67$ soo....yeah

Keyboard is ok. Personally i don't like CmStorm, but a lot of people do.

The mice tho, meh. I would suggest Zowie FK/AM/EVO or a deathadder 2013(Or 2012)

Keyboard is ok. Personally i don't like CmStorm, but a lot of people do.

The mice tho, meh. I would suggest Zowie FK/AM/EVO or a deathadder 2013(Or 2012)

Well the deathhadder is way over my budget (it costs almost 100$) and about the Zowie I need to docoment myself about it

The steelseries diablo 3 mouse is cool and btw go amazon.co.uk you can buy things from there.

Well , same thing the Steelseries diablo III mouse on amazon it`s 37$ and in a online shop in Romania it is 78$ again.........yeah

yes i know i was loking on amazon.co.uk but I don`t know how much is it going to cost me the delivery because from UK to Romania is`t a long distance ( 2356 Km exactly) 

Well , same thing the Steelseries diablo III mouse on amazon it`s 37$ and in a online shop in Romania it is 78$ again.........yeah

yes i know i was loking on amazon.co.uk but I don`t know how much is it going to cost me the delivery because from UK to Romania is`t a long distance ( 2356 Km exactly) 

Try to see if there is free shipping available

It wont cost that much i have friends from serbia and the shipping isnt that expensive.

It wont cost that much i have friends from serbia and the shipping isnt that expensive.

Then thanks for telling me this i will look on amazon now to see if i tells me how much does it cost to deliver them in my country.  Thanks for the info

The delivery cost is based on the weight of the items and i think that it won`t be that expensive but the problem is that i don`t have a credit card or pay-pal account and i can`t use my parents`s cards cuz they whould never let me do that T_T so i am kinda stuck and my only option is to buy from Romania at high f*****g prices .....damn it

Check if you can buy any CM Storm mice. Spawn (Xornet is slightly worse but a valid option if you can't find Spawn) and Recon and great choices and don't cost a lot. SteelSeries mice are expensive garbage really, don't bother with them.

As the others have said, keyboard is good, but the mouse, yes, I have heard of A4 branding, and have heard of that mouse before, but don't know anyone who uses it. Neither have I read any reviews from users, so it's kind of hard to say. Look at the Storm Xornet (optical, up to 2000dpi) or Spawn (800, 1800, 3500dpi). These are smaller mice, but very easy to palm grip.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2