What do you guys say about those?

Adry

As the others have said, keyboard is good, but the mouse, yes, I have heard of A4 branding, and have heard of that mouse before, but don't know anyone who uses it. Neither have I read any reviews from users, so it's kind of hard to say. Look at the Storm Xornet (optical, up to 2000dpi) or Spawn (800, 1800, 3500dpi). These are smaller mice, but very easy to palm grip.

As the others have said, keyboard is good, but the mouse, yes, I have heard of A4 branding, and have heard of that mouse before, but don't know anyone who uses it. Neither have I read any reviews from users, so it's kind of hard to say. Look at the Storm Xornet (optical, up to 2000dpi) or Spawn (800, 1800, 3500dpi). These are smaller mice, but very easy to palm grip.

I`ved looked out for the CM Storm Xornet and it looks cool , Has some rubber on it for a better grip , and I find it at a good price , but if anyone know another low price mouse fell free to post it here :)    

Well I came to a conclusion : I will buy the keyboard first , the CM Storm quick fire rapid , and maybe a mouse pad from steelseries , the QcK SS-63005 mini , and i will buy the mouse later and maybe I will rasie the budget for it and from all the mices that you all posted the one that I like the most is the Steelseries Sensei RAW and the CM StormXornet.

Will see what other mices I will find ( or maybe you guys will keep posting some mouses and i will chane my mind )                        Thank you all !!!