Looking for a 10-keyless keyboard

Arcapse

I'm looking into a 10-keyless keyboard, and right now I have these two Corsair K65 RGB vs. Razer Black Widow Tournament Chroma in mind, which one is the better keyboard? Are there any other ones you guys would recommend?

Cheers guys!

Cheers & Best Regards,

Arcapse

both are great keyboards , dont listen to anyone saying that "razer is crap " etc etc , they're decent , bit overpriced but they aren't the total crap everyone makes them to be . So it just depends on your preference of switch , the tournament edition has a clicky switch which resembles the cherry mx blue whereas the k65  uses mx brown and mx red switches.

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

Just now, Justhavocman said:

both are great keyboards , dont listen to anyone saying that "razer is crap " etc etc , they're decent , bit overpriced but they aren't the total crap everyone makes them to be . So it just depends on your preference of switch , the tournament edition has a clicky switch which resembles the cherry mx blue whereas the k65  uses mx brown and mx red switches.

I personally like the look of the Black Widow, plus the LEDs are better apparently. Although it's been said that the body of the keyboard is really horrible with finger prints? If anyone has one of these keyboards, can you confirm this?

Cheers & Best Regards,

Arcapse

the Corsair ten keyless keyboard is really nice. I used to have the older K65 non RGB it is a really solid keyboard I recently sold it to a friend and he is also loving it.

Another good choice is the Poker keyboards or anything from Ducky and Filco are wonderful

20 Year old Computing student who plays video games and fusses over how his PC looks in his free time

Spoiler

PC Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7 4670K - 4.4 GHz | MotherboardMSI Z77-G45 Gaming | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 128GB x 2 | GPU: MSI AMD Radeon 7950 | PSU: Corsair CX750m | Case: NZXT S340 | Cooling: Corsair H90 | MonitorAOC 22" Monitor | PeripheralsRazer Blackwidow Ultimate, Creative Soundblaster Rage Wireless and Logitech G502 | Operating System: Windows 10  Arch Linux (XFCE) 

Pictures and More Information Here 

Just now, Arcapse said:

I personally like the look of the Black Widow, plus the LEDs are better apparently. Although it's been said that the body of the keyboard is really horrible with finger prints? If anyone has one of these keyboards, can you confirm this?

if the K65 is anything similair to the K70, you should get the K65, I`ve used the Razer one and didn`t like it`s form and especially the finger print attrection

to game or not to game, that`s the question

11 minutes ago, Arcapse said:

I will never use a Razer keyboard after two of them, I will be using genuine Cherry switches with the comfort of a Corsair keyboard. The very bright LED's on the Razer keyboards can get distracting and both of my keyboards had had a few bad LED's and the Corsair has more vibrant colors.

13 minutes ago, Arcapse said:

Yeah the Razer boards look like your french fry wrappers from fingerprints.