Need cheaper motherboard with as many features as the deluxe and maxi hero 8

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xHLsyc

Basically just want a motherboard that is cheaper than the one i chose or deluxe but runs the same and has pretty much the same features?

CPU - i7 6700kMotherboard - Asus Maximus Hero VIII,  RAM - G.Skills 2400 16gb (2x8gb),  GPU - Gtx 980 ti Strix,  Storage - Samsung 500gb m.2 ssd, Seagate 3tb NAS sataII,  PSU - Seasonic bronze 650x,  Display(s) - Acer Xb271hu,  Cooling - H100i GTX,  Keyboard - Octane RGB,  Mouse - Logitech G502,  Sound - Logitech G560 Lightsync,  Operating System - Windows 10 Home

1 minute ago, aspas said:

Basically just want a motherboard that is cheaper than the one i chose or deluxe but runs the same and has pretty much the same features?

Software features or hardware features?

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

2 minutes ago, aspas said:

If your after HW features you best get saving because that is not going to happen 

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

1 minute ago, sushisharkjl said:

Software features or hardware features?

its for gaming and editing 

CPU - i7 6700kMotherboard - Asus Maximus Hero VIII,  RAM - G.Skills 2400 16gb (2x8gb),  GPU - Gtx 980 ti Strix,  Storage - Samsung 500gb m.2 ssd, Seagate 3tb NAS sataII,  PSU - Seasonic bronze 650x,  Display(s) - Acer Xb271hu,  Cooling - H100i GTX,  Keyboard - Octane RGB,  Mouse - Logitech G502,  Sound - Logitech G560 Lightsync,  Operating System - Windows 10 Home

1 minute ago, A Guy Eating Cereal said:

If your after HW features you best get saving because that is not going to happen 

it is for gaming and editing. 4k !

its for gaming and editing 

I don't understand...you want a cheap motherboard for gaming and editing?

uh, all motherboards "run the same"

motherboard doesnt affect your performance

and more features = more expensive

if you dont need all the features buy a Z170-a or Z170-pro

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

exactly thats what I meant

I don't understand. What do you mean by as many features?

What do you need on the motherboard?

Just now, Enderman said:

the reason i made this post is because i am an ametuer and building PC's and know there specs so i needed help. motherboard that is cheaper and has room to build up for future as i will be wanting to upgrade to 2 980ti and a 1tbssd :)

4 minutes ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

exactly thats what I meant

and ill also be upgrading to custom cooling in the future 

so any suggestions ? or is all good ?

4 minutes ago, aspas said:

the reason i made this post is because i am an ametuer and building PC's and know there specs so i needed help. motherboard that is cheaper and has room to build up for future as i will be wanting to upgrade to 2 980ti and a 1tbssd :)

Well your motherboard only really matters for how many slots of pcie if you want multiple graphic cards (which in your case, yes) and how much ram. teh amount of storage depends on your OS. Although don't quote me on the storage, I'm not sure. RAM most mobos support 32gbs

and ill also be upgrading to custom cooling in the future 

That has nothing to do with what mobo, only if the mobo has big heatsinks/heatspreaders....

3 minutes ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

That has nothing to do with what mobo, only if the mobo has big heatsinks/heatspreaders....

No, that motherboard has watercoolable VRMs I think. It's really overkill though.

3 minutes ago, aspas said:

so any suggestions ? or is all good ?

Get a cheap Z170 full-ATX board from Gigabyte or ASUS. High end gaming boards are all ripoffs, unless you want the colour scheme.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

2 minutes ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

Well your motherboard only really matters for how many slots of pcie if you want multiple graphic cards (which in your case, yes) and how much ram. teh amount of storage depends on your OS. Although don't quote me on the storage, I'm not sure. RAM most mobos support 32gbs

So far I have the 1x16gb g.skills ripjaws v seriers and in the future ill get another 16gb v series when i get another 980ti. 

Here is the build could you help with finding a motherboard of the same features as the one i chose, just cheaper ? 

Just now, aspas said:

So far I have the 1x16gb g.skills ripjaws v series and in the future ill get another 16gb v series when i get another 980ti. 

Here is the build could you help with finding a motherboard of the same features as the one i chose, just cheaper ? 

Well how cheap? I really wouldn't go under $100 but if you want CHEAP then sure. The ram and gpu are fine

2 minutes ago, sushisharkjl said:

No, that motherboard has watercoolable VRMs I think. It's really overkill though.

Get a cheap Z170 full-ATX board from Gigabyte or ASUS. High end gaming boards are all ripoffs, unless you want the colour scheme.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xHLsyc heres the link i want same features as one i have chosen just cheaper?

What feature are you after anyways???? they some feature which are unless and varies between each board maker. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, IsaacDaGrazin said:

Well how cheap? I really wouldn't go under $100 but if you want CHEAP then sure. The ram and gpu are fine

Like atleast for $250 or less

1 minute ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

What feature are you after anyways???? they some feature which are unless and varies between each board maker. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xHLsyc i provided the link above this is the full build just wanted a motherboard with same features for around $250 or less, not $300 to $400.

3 minutes ago, aspas said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xHLsyc heres the link i want same features as one i have chosen just cheaper?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128841R

Anything like that should suffice. Expensive motherboards are ripoffs.

14 minutes ago, aspas said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xHLsyc i provided the link above this is the full build just wanted a motherboard with same features for around $250 or less, not $300 to $400.

But it pretty much impossible ... each board as it own features and other brand as they own similar but still quite difference. Try looking at asrock board, they have some great budget board which should be enough for your needs. If you want sonarradar crap you have to go with that board but apart from that asrock/GIGABYTE/ MSI ect have the rest. 

Magical Pineapples

21 minutes ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

But it pretty much impossible ... each board as it own features and other brand as they own similar but still quite difference. Try looking at asrock board, they have some great budget board which should be enough for your needs. If you want sonarradar crap you have to go with that board but apart from that asrock/GIGABYTE/ MSI ect have the rest. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128838&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132565&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MB-Z170E4A&c=CJ#

Out of these three which is best ? has most features out of these 3?

i say the maximus viii hero not the alpha version. and it matches my red/black theme. i appreciate everyones help and suggestions. no one mucking around with an ametuer, you guys are quality people. Thank you