zulQUET
Just now, TheRandomness said:

What country are you in?

finland

1 minute ago, zulQUET said:

finland

pcpp doesn't have Finland :c

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($174.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.75 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3-A (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($77.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury White 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($37.38 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.97 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 390 8GB PCS+ Video Card  ($277.00 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($63.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC I2379VHE 60Hz 23.0" Monitor  ($119.99 @ Micro Center) 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset  ($79.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1032.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-26 15:47 EST-0500

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

11 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

if you go for z97 with such CPU you lose money if you go with noisy build with such high priced case you lose money heck i dont know if your GPU is now overpriced cuz i dont know the prices in your region. And GPU can have issues since as i said Asus dont have good name in GPU market (or atleast thats what read about them so far). which money that you could save with changes i bet you could get that ssd becasue that crucial is not the expensive SSD in the world :P overall the build is good but that GPU drives me crazy .

What did the English language do to make you mock it so? You write like it killed your mother! You don't lost money on a high priced case- you exchange it for a (presumably) better case. Asus GPU's are actually very good, what problems have you heard abotu them having? The SSD is also a pretty good one. Not NVMe or anything, but still pretty good. Crucial makes a lot of SSDs for OEMs and is a part of Micron IIRC.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

pcpp doesn't have Finland :c

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($174.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.75 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3-A (rev. 1.0) ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($77.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury White 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($37.38 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.97 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 390 8GB PCS+ Video Card  ($277.00 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($63.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC I2379VHE 60Hz 23.0" Monitor  ($119.99 @ Micro Center) 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset  ($79.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1032.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-26 15:47 EST-0500

and? im getting these from my local store. im so confused of all thes things, god this is hard for me:D

and? im getting these from my local store. im so confused of all thes things, god this is hard for me:D

Basically:

i5-4460

That cooler is optional

Any B85 + H81 + H97 ATX (ATX = Size) board that has USB 3.0 headers

That R9 390 (or the cheapest that isn't Gigabyte or Asus)

That PSU

^^^^ Everything else you can change

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

What did the English language do to make you mock it so? You write like it killed your mother! You don't lost money on a high priced case- you exchange it for a (presumably) better case. Asus GPU's are actually very good, what problems have you heard abotu them having? The SSD is also a pretty good one. Not NVMe or anything, but still pretty good. Crucial makes a lot of SSDs for OEMs and is a part of Micron IIRC.

Now you write the same way as you described me ... first asus GPU are noisy and aint that cool as for example msi or gigabyte (on nvidia the best would evga thou) . About SSD i was pointing fact that after changes of case and mb he propably could have money to afford such SSD cuz it can be CHEAP . IF your build is noisy as fuck even noise dumb material on side panel on h440 wont make it bless silent so no need to buy it there are better and cheaper options unless he wants swag but dont know how to make it :P. THATS HOW I SEE IT oh and mb is obv .

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Basically:

i5-4460

That cooler is optional

That PSU

well thanks that helped me a lot:D but im still going with the asus 970 because it come with the free 250gb ssd, far cry primal and division:D

5 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Basically:

i5-4460

That cooler is optional

That PSU

hey gigabyte is getting better on GPU :F btw the R9 390 actually have only msi or saphire good i think ;p

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

14 minutes ago, zulQUET said:

well thanks that helped me a lot:D but im still going with the asus 970 because it come with the free 250gb ssd, far cry primal and division:D

about your mb question here is what i got from google and what is good to your white color scheme 

http://www.gigabyte.pl/products/page/mb/ga-b85m-gaming_3rev_10/

2 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

about your mb question here is what i got from google and what is good to your white color scheme 

http://www.gigabyte.pl/products/page/mb/ga-b85m-gaming_3rev_10/

this is my final choise http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rjb87P i think im good to go with this. im not putting my pc on my desk close to me so the noise wont bother me, but i might change that at some point after some upgrades(mostly visual ones).

21 minutes ago, zulQUET said:

Alright. I haven't heard good things about Asus cards in general though... I might be wrong.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 minutes ago, zulQUET said:

well that doesnt offer much for future upgrades

Yea didint notice it on first glance :P tee-hee but here is another one but kinda fails in white black scheme but looks good in nordic style;

https://www.msi.com/product/motherboard/B85-G43.html#hero-overview

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Alright. I haven't heard good things about Asus cards in general though... I might be wrong.

me either but lets pray for his luck. 

2 minutes ago, zulQUET said:

this is my final choise http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rjb87P i think im good to go with this. im not putting my pc on my desk close to me so the noise wont bother me, but i might change that at some point after some upgrades(mostly visual ones).

About upgrades the 970 limits your resolution upgrade ofc this is side note if you want to get past 1920x1080 resolution if not then its enough :P

=

1 minute ago, manofsteel said:

Now you write the same way as you described me ... first asus GPU are noisy and aint that cool as for example msi or gigabyte (on nvidia the best would evga thou) . About SSD i was pointing fact that after changes of case and mb he propably could have money to afford such SSD cuz it can be CHEAP . IF your build is noisy as fuck even noise dumb material on side panel on h440 wont make it bless silent so no need to buy it there are better and cheaper options unless he wants swag but dont know how to make it :P. THATS HOW I SEE IT oh and mb is obv .

What's wrong with the way I write? If it's the abbreviations I will stand by those as this is a setting that is casual enough for them. I had more of a problem with things like capitalisation being taken from words that need it such as "i," and instead being put into words that did not need it, improper use of ellipses, and sentence structure that makes it difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

Now to the actual issue, the Asus cooler is not loud or hot. In fact, I applaud their use of 2 larger fans instead of three to help reduce the noise of the cooler. It stays completely silent when the temperatures are low enough which is a nice feature for idle, and when it heats up, the cooler stays fairly quiet because Asus fan designs are the effin' bomb. Here are some links to relevant pages of a techpowerup.com review of this specific card.

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GTX_970_STRIX_OC/24.html

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GTX_970_STRIX_OC/29.html

You were pointing out that he could have money to afford such an SSD because the SSD is cheap? That is an ambiguous statement which makes little sense. I assume you meant that after an expensive case and mobo there wouldn't be much money left for an SSD. That statement could mean the same thing as mine, but it's such a roundabout way of saying it and with so few articles that it makes it difficult to read. The SSD is cheap saying that it can be means that the price could drop lower or that it is already there. But I seem to be digressing again, so I will get back on topic. A cheap SSD is not the same thing as a bad SSD. Yes, it works as a rule of thumb, but unless you know about a specific cooler or card, there's no point in immediately saying it's bad. The bx100 isn't the fastest drive out there, but you would be hard pressed to notice a difference in real world usage between it and the 850 evo, one of the most acclaimed SSDs there is, or even the 850 pro.

There's nothing wrong with paying for case aesthetics (that's what you meant by swag, isn't it?) which is entirely up to the person buying it. The  S340 isn't especially expensive for a case either and fits this build quite well. What do you mean that the motherboard is obvious? Unless obv stands for something else, you are just saying it is very noticeable. Which feature of it is obvious? The price? Colors? PCB thickness?

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

4 minutes ago, zulQUET said:

Change the PSU to something less explosive please. Preferably something from tiers 1 to 4 on this list:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

=

What's wrong with the way I write? If it's the abbreviations I will stand by those as this is a setting that is casual enough for them. I had more of a problem with things like capitalisation being taken from words that need it such as "i," and instead being put into words that did not need it, improper use of ellipses, and sentence structure that makes it difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

Now to the actual issue, the Asus cooler is not loud or hot. In fact, I applaud their use of 2 larger fans instead of three to help reduce the noise of the cooler. It stays completely silent when the temperatures are low enough which is a nice feature for idle, and when it heats up, the cooler stays fairly quiet because Asus fan designs are the effin' bomb. Here are some links to relevant pages of a techpowerup.com review of this specific card.

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GTX_970_STRIX_OC/24.html

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GTX_970_STRIX_OC/29.html

You were pointing out that he could have money to afford such an SSD because the SSD is cheap? That is an ambiguous statement which makes little sense. I assume you meant that after an expensive case and mobo there wouldn't be much money left for an SSD. That statement could mean the same thing as mine, but it's such a roundabout way of saying it and with so few articles that it makes it difficult to read. The SSD is cheap saying that it can be means that the price could drop lower or that it is already there. But I seem to be digressing again, so I will get back on topic. A cheap SSD is not the same thing as a bad SSD. Yes, it works as a rule of thumb, but unless you know about a specific cooler or card, there's no point in immediately saying it's bad. The bx100 isn't the fastest drive out there, but you would be hard pressed to notice a difference in real world usage between it and the 850 evo, one of the most acclaimed SSDs there is, or even the 850 pro.

There's nothing wrong with paying for case aesthetics (that's what you meant by swag, isn't it?) which is entirely up to the person buying it. The  S340 isn't especially expensive for a case either and fits this build quite well. What do you mean that the motherboard is obvious? Unless obv stands for something else, you are just saying it is very noticeable. Which feature of it is obvious? The price? Colors? PCB thickness?

not sure if mad or troll...

BUT if you want fight because you bias something and cant take simple (maybe not properly grammatical ) criticism then you leave me no choice... 

THE asus coolers tend to be noisy cuz their design is bad (they dont cool the most of hottest components like ram or vram if i remember correctly) they got high faulty rate especially on AMD side. I have read even a comment from men that owned 980 ti card from asus and he didnt speak good about cooler performance on NVIDIA CARD which BTW is way more quiter and cooler than AMD ones atleast for now. 

THE SSD i never SAID or TYPED that it is slow but it is (or may be ) cheap so after tweaks here and there it could afford this SSD without any problems and get better GPU.

Motherboard is simple you dont OC and dont want to buy OC'able CPU then z97 chipset which tends to be more expensive than B85 one is not worth it since the MSI board that i linked the B85-G43 is better for such CPU . 

ABOUT Case i made mistake here because i didint look up carefully hence didint see its s340 which is not expensive as h440.

11 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Change the PSU to something less explosive please. Preferably something from tiers 1 to 4 on this list:

can u say good psu for around the same price fast pls:)

3 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

BUT if you want fight because you bias something and cant take simple (maybe not properly grammatical ) criticism then you leave me no choice... 

THE asus coolers tend to be noisy cuz their design is bad (they dont cool the most of hottest components like ram or vram if i remember correctly) they got high faulty rate especially on AMD side. I have read even a comment from men that owned 980 ti card from asus and he didnt speak good about cooler performance on NVIDIA CARD which BTW is way more quiter and cooler than AMD ones atleast for now. 

THE SSD i never SAID or TYPED that it is slow but it is (or may be ) cheap so after tweaks here and there it could afford this SSD without any problems and get better GPU.

Motherboard is simple you dont OC and dont want to buy OC'able CPU then z97 chipset which tends to be more expensive than B85 one is not worth it since the MSI board that i linked the B85-G43 is better for such CPU . 

ABOUT Case i made mistake here because i didint look up carefully hence didint see its s340 which is not expensive as h440.

is xfx 550w core edition better? its only 20€ more, or cooler master g550m, its semi modular.

Just now, zulQUET said:

is xfx 550w core edition better? its only 20€ more, or cooler master g550m, its semi modular.

Both are better. Much better. Pick whichever's cheaper (I'd go with the XFX).

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

i would suggest you to look up on the second board i linked becasue from what i see its better then h97 in terms of spec and look

44 minutes ago, manofsteel said:

I'm pretty mad right now, but not trolling.

I linked to a review by a fairly trusted 3rd party of the card that sang its praises. Would you care to find one that contradicts this? You didn't criticize me, just Asus's card which will save OP a good $50 at least on an SSD if he doesn't buy something else because you recommend a different card. Saying that the design is bad means absolutely nothing. What about it is bad? The block that sits on the GPU is fine. The heatpipes are fairly standard as GPUs go. There's really nothing wrong with the metal fins. MSI's GPU fans are probably among the top 5 of all brands, and larger ones make it quieter. The card has an average rating of 4.6 on newegg from 300 or so reviews which beats out both the Gigabyte and EVGA (about 400 reviews each) versions of the card which are at 4.0 each. Gigabyte gets up to 4.3 on amazon, but that's still well below the MSI strix 970. If the cards failed frequently, it seems reasonable to assume that the number would be a bit lower. I don't know why you're mentioning AMD cards, but yes, they do run hotter and thus it makes sense that they would be quieter. 

I'm sorry if I put words in your mouth about the SSD, but in my defence, I couldn't understand what you were saying. I don't harp on small grammar issues, but your posts are borderline unintelligible which is why I have been pointing it out. I'm not doing it to be rude and would be genuinely happy to take time to help you learn English if you so wish. I don't ask that everything be correct, just up to a level where I can understand it as I read without having to go back and puzzle over what is being asked. Here's a short book that is very helpful for understanding what I am talking about. Now that I see what you are trying to say, I still disagree. There is no need to weaken the build elsewhere just to get a different 970. It is cheap

I agree with you on the board, but it doesn't really match the color scheme which is why OP went with the board that he did. OP, If you're buying the board I would suggest just going with the 4960k on that board so that it can be OCed to extend the lifespan by a year later down the line even if you don't plan on OCing now.

Edit: Also, a bit of thermal tape/paste is the difference between cool and hot VRAM. $10 and a bit of elbow grease can solve this. While I agree that it's not good, VRAM temps don't actually seem that bad with  the air from the fans blowing directly on them.

13 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

I'm pretty mad right now, but not trolling.

I linked to a review by a fairly trusted 3rd party of the card that sang its praises. Would you care to find one that contradicts this? You didn't criticize me, just Asus's card which will save OP a good $50 at least on an SSD if he doesn't buy something else because you recommend a different card. Saying that the design is bad means absolutely nothing. What about it is bad? The block that sits on the GPU is fine. The heatpipes are fairly standard as GPUs go. There's really nothing wrong with the metal fins. MSI's GPU fans are probably among the top 5 of all brands, and larger ones make it quieter. The card has an average rating of 4.6 on newegg from 300 or so reviews which beats out both the Gigabyte and EVGA (about 400 reviews each) versions of the card which are at 4.0 each. Gigabyte gets up to 4.3 on amazon, but that's still well below the MSI strix 970. If the cards failed frequently, it seems reasonable to assume that the number would be a bit lower. I don't know why you're mentioning AMD cards, but yes, they do run hotter and thus it makes sense that they would be quieter. 

I'm sorry if I put words in your mouth about the SSD, but in my defence, I couldn't understand what you were saying. I don't harp on small grammar issues, but your posts are borderline unintelligible which is why I have been pointing it out. I'm not doing it to be rude and would be genuinely happy to take time to help you learn English if you so wish. I don't ask that everything be correct, just up to a level where I can understand it as I read without having to go back and puzzle over what is being asked. Here's a short book that is very helpful for understanding what I am talking about. Now that I see what you are trying to say, I still disagree. There is no need to weaken the build elsewhere just to get a different 970. It is cheap

I agree with you on the board, but it doesn't really match the color scheme which is why OP went with the board that he did. OP, If you're buying the board I would suggest just going with the 4960k on that board so that it can be OCed to extend the lifespan by a year later down the line even if you don't plan on OCing now.

Edit: Also, a bit of thermal tape/paste is the difference between cool and hot VRAM. $10 and a bit of elbow grease can solve this. While I agree that it's not good, VRAM temps don't actually seem that bad with  the air from the fans blowing directly on them.

OKAY so here is how i see things here. YOU are telling me that my english sucks, yes indeed it can be cluncky here and there BUT i am not english native speaker thus i will not speak properly unless I START to live in such regions. 

AND you put VRAMS here but not in way i mentioned. The OP propably will not have knownlegde to change termal paste/pads on GPU thats why i suggest on getting better cooling solution that EVEN YOU mentioned (yes i am talking about MSI). 

Now i see you dont follow this topic much because OP wanted to change his z97 MB for asus THAT totally wont fit (cuz its black board with red ornaments that doesnt match the white accent here) so MSI ones are better .

NOW why i bring AMD to the topic you ask? Cuz its the best example how ASUS cooling solution is bad compared to other manufactures . IF we were speakin about motherboards then i wouldnt say such thing because asus is good at this kind of stuff (like new hero that i am in love but my wallet wont make it come true ;_;) . BACK to gpu topic :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbMIPIpXrs gigabyte

asus

sound tests :P

2 hours ago, manofsteel said:

OKAY so here is how i see things here. YOU are telling me that my english sucks, yes indeed it can be cluncky here and there BUT i am not english native speaker thus i will not speak properly unless I START to live in such regions. 

AND you put VRAMS here but not in way i mentioned. The OP propably will not have knownlegde to change termal paste/pads on GPU thats why i suggest on getting better cooling solution that EVEN YOU mentioned (yes i am talking about MSI). 

Now i see you dont follow this topic much because OP wanted to change his z97 MB for asus THAT totally wont fit (cuz its black board with red ornaments that doesnt match the white accent here) so MSI ones are better .

NOW why i bring AMD to the topic you ask? Cuz its the best example how ASUS cooling solution is bad compared to other manufactures . IF we were speakin about motherboards then i wouldnt say such thing because asus is good at this kind of stuff (like new hero that i am in love but my wallet wont make it come true ;_;) . BACK to gpu topic :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbMIPIpXrs gigabyte

asus

sound tests :P

You're not a native speaker? I figured you were because you used so much slang which a non-native speaker wouldn't. I've been taking French for almost half my life and I can't really write with slang so good job. If you ever want to improve, PM me.  Sorry about that, it makes sense now. I had figured you were in 3rd grade or something (putting random words in all caps did not help). What's your native language? I might speak it.

The VRAM had air blowing directly onto it which, while not ideal, is still a decent cooling solution as long as it's not OCed. If it 'ain't broke don't fix it. I would say not being able to OC VRAM is worth the $50 OP saves on an SSD.

I haven't actually. I've only been responding to times I'm quoted because I had to finish up a few papers due by the end of today. As for the motherboard I trust OP will get sufficient advice about it.

Asus cooling may not stand up to Hawaii (though to be fair they did basically transplant the 780 cooler onto it) but it is entirely sufficient to cool a 970 which as you said runs cooler. I don't mean to cling to my conclusions, but the video for gigabyte doesn't say at which fan speeds it is running, they're almost certainly on different mics, possibly at different distances and so on.

10 hours ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

You're not a native speaker? I figured you were because you used so much slang which a non-native speaker wouldn't. I've been taking French for almost half my life and I can't really write with slang so good job. If you ever want to improve, PM me.  Sorry about that, it makes sense now. I had figured you were in 3rd grade or something (putting random words in all caps did not help). What's your native language? I might speak it.

The VRAM had air blowing directly onto it which, while not ideal, is still a decent cooling solution as long as it's not OCed. If it 'ain't broke don't fix it. I would say not being able to OC VRAM is worth the $50 OP saves on an SSD.

I haven't actually. I've only been responding to times I'm quoted because I had to finish up a few papers due by the end of today. As for the motherboard I trust OP will get sufficient advice about it.

Asus cooling may not stand up to Hawaii (though to be fair they did basically transplant the 780 cooler onto it) but it is entirely sufficient to cool a 970 which as you said runs cooler. I don't mean to cling to my conclusions, but the video for gigabyte doesn't say at which fan speeds it is running, they're almost certainly on different mics, possibly at different distances and so on.

LOL i am from Poland (just a simple polen) that works in job where he needs to use english at daily basis but its not the same english that ppl would use normally more like half of it or so . The reason why i capslocked was simple, to make you see and understand more cleary what i am talkin about. 

About vidoes well they run on the same benchmarks which you can see on the screen behind them but about mic yes it can be different but i couldnt find better ones on yt sadly. Btw didint you just admit that Asus cards (not all  but this one in particular) have less room to be OC'ed? If so then it means that this cooling solution is not great although i doubt OP will OC it so yea point for ya.

Last but not least if you want to speak in my language then google polish but i must warm you, you will most likely find a lot of curses there :)

EDIT:

Sorry now i realized i didint put video about Asus card from same channel ><

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f43INAyacTk