First Radeon starts shipping in April

Jahramika

Damn, I hope so, I am really excited about Polaris, but I think it will come around september only

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

I hope it does, I want to sell this SLI config for a single card that has more power! I'm having nothing but problems but couldn't down or sidegrade in performance

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

I'd like to see the offerings from amd AND intel asap, I'll be building a new pc soon and I'm pretty much just waiting to see what happens.  I'd hate to spend around $1,000 on a 980ti right now then see a "1070" released in a few months for like $450 that performs the same :D

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

A WCCFtech article about AMD. Comments sections on those are always fun.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

crap, i just bought my 390 this past month too.

cpu - i7 4790k  gpu - evga sc 980ti   ram - 16gb gskill sniper 

2 minutes ago, Asses_Of_Fire said:

crap, i just bought my 390 this past month too.

This is just mobile chips. Desktop will probably be a month or two after these come out.

Also, check out that table at the bottom. It's so specific.

Edit: here's the table

original.jpg

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

1 minute ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

This is just mobile chips. Desktop will probably be a month or two after these come out.

Also, check out that table at the bottom. It's so specific.

lol i just saw that. steam processors = alot, memory =  many gb's :)

cpu - i7 4790k  gpu - evga sc 980ti   ram - 16gb gskill sniper 

Just now, JoeyDM said:

WCCF.

WCCFTW?

Shouldn't this belong on the tech news and reviews section?

Also isn't there another thread exactly talking about this?

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Can the mods please add an auto-delete bot for any post containing a link to WCCF?

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

allegedly!

To be confirmed!

Rumors!

Without evidence, take WCCF with the tiniest pinch of salt you can find.

Motherboard: Asus X570-E
CPU: 3900x 4.3GHZ

Memory: G.skill Trident GTZR 3200mhz cl14

GPU: AMD RX 570

SSD1: Corsair MP510 1TB

SSD2: Samsung MX500 500GB

PSU: Corsair AX860i Platinum

20 hours ago, Glenwing said:

I suggested blacklisting that site from the news section but I was vetoed by other staff :(

Wasn't this news already covered hours before this one began somewhere on the tech news and reviews forum

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you