How do I improve cable management?

Teemo4Life

That's not bad. Kinda good actually.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Unless you have a rat's nest we can't see I give you an 8/10 on cable management. I don't know why people stress on the cables you can't see (like the one's behind monitors). Then again, I can't talk since I do manage those cords to xD

If you're just asking about picture 1, get some velcro ties (NOT zip ties) so you can reuse them and some command strips (they have some designed purely for cabling). With just that -$10 investment, you will have sexiness behind those monitors (y)

for that cable plugged into the outlet by the floor, not much you can do but get a cable mold that matches your wall. Idk if its long enough to hid behind the desk but it still needs to be plugged in for power...

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

this is still one of my favorite pictures to post, every time someone mentions cable management.

9fdcbae24bb4ddf209d23429c40b8374.jpg

Don't fail me now as i've failed you then.