HI I Think This Might Be A Verry Cool Device To Review On A Video

Hey LTT group and viewers i Think It would be nice to review the Xiaomi Yi action camera wait... this is the best affordable or go pro alternative Cause its a Verry Good camera for the Price Point of insanely  80.95 USD 

And for this price point You Are Getting a 2k 30fps camera and 1080p 60fps and it has 155º ultra-wide angle lens and the camera has also WI-FI so You can view what the camera is seeing with the app.

well i hope this can be featured in a video and its just simply crazy that its cheap also you have to buy the water proof case seprately

Links:

Camera: http://www.amazon.com/YI-Action-Camera-Official-U-S/dp/B016MAUHOK/ref=sr_1_2?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1456085173&sr=1-2&keywords=xiaomi+yi

Water proof housing:  http://www.amazon.com/YI-Action-Camera-Waterproof-Case/dp/B016I5VQJE/ref=pd_bxgy_421_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=08HSZYG80GC4MVVB60YA

i hope this is featured in a video thanks

-AJLION

So a waterproof go-pro clone?

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Just now, gergy008 said:

So a waterproof go-pro clone?

no its not its a completly diferent thing

its diferent than the go pros

1 minute ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

Exactly!

no its not check it out your self

Yeah it's a super little gizmo, used it all summer, very happy with it :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

10 minutes ago, AJLION10 said:

Hey LTT group and viewers i Think It would be nice to review the Xiaomi Yi action camera wait... this is the best affordable or go pro alternative Cause its a Verry Good camera for the Price Point of insanely  80.95 USD 

And for this price point You Are Getting a 2k 30fps camera and 1080p 60fps and it has 155º ultra-wide angle lens and the camera has also WI-FI so You can view what the camera is seeing with the app.

well i hope this can be featured in a video and its just simply crazy that its cheap also you have to buy the water proof case seprately

Links:

Camera: http://www.amazon.com/YI-Action-Camera-Official-U-S/dp/B016MAUHOK/ref=sr_1_2?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1456085173&sr=1-2&keywords=xiaomi+yi

Water proof housing:  http://www.amazon.com/YI-Action-Camera-Waterproof-Case/dp/B016I5VQJE/ref=pd_bxgy_421_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=08HSZYG80GC4MVVB60YA

i hope this is featured in a video thanks

-AJLION

Yeah it looks cool please review it!

Sounds kinda spammy to me.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

45 minutes ago, soup said:

Sounds kinda spammy to me.

Especially considering these are OP's first posts.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD

22 minutes ago, dcb-z said:

Especially considering these are OP's first posts.

then just check out reviews in amazon and youtube the reason im recomending it to LTT is cause i know they can make a good looking review without the un profesionalaty in those other reviews

and the Chinese model is even cheaper at only 60$ but only records 1080p 60FPS and Not 2k