Samsung Galaxy Unpacked (S7/S7 Edge) live coverage thread

Aniallation
Just now, cptavim said:

Lol Samsung will never do that. They have their own branding and phones. They want people to buy their stuff, not anybody elses.

But it will be theirs :) Google will pay them for making new nexus. They will be happy, we will be happy, everyone will be happy except iphone fans :D Samsungs hardware + screen + stock android will destroy any other phone including iphones :D

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

null

44 minutes ago, cptavim said:

But it will never happen m8. You really think samsung will ever have stock android on their phones. They stopped that with the google play edition phones. That's why they shove touchwiz down your throat. That's why every year they keep touchwiz less bloaty. Samsung's proud of their software and brand. That's why they have all these commercials, samsung pay, etc. Their gear s2 smartwatch doesn't even run android wear, it run's samsung's own sowftware. Keep on dreaming m8

But where is "we give customers what they want"

I want Galaxy nexus! Again! 

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

null

On 2/23/2016 at 11:11 AM, mate_mate91 said:

I wrote python screenshot program for my MAC OS X and LINUX. 

when i click "command + shift + 5" on mac it let's me select some place on the screen then it takes screenshot of that place uploads it on picz.ge (hosted in my country, you may not be able to access that site) and then copies direct link to the clipboard :)

also it has voice command "Mac, screenshot" 

For linux shortcut is "print screen" button, other functionality is the same except voice command. 

Puush already does the same thing?

"Rawr XD"

On February 23, 2016 at 1:45 PM, mate_mate91 said:

But it will be theirs :) Google will pay them for making new nexus. They will be happy, we will be happy, everyone will be happy except iphone fans :D Samsungs hardware + screen + stock android will destroy any other phone including iphones :D

They would end up undermining sales of their own galaxy line up with devices that cost half as much. A nexus device will never sell for the same cost as a galaxy.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

On 2/27/2016 at 9:11 PM, djdwosk97 said:

A nexus device will never sell for the same cost as a galaxy.

Unless it's both 

GalaxyNexus-Press-01-970-80.jpg

"Rawr XD"

9 minutes ago, Aniallation said:

Unless it's both 

My point was more that Google wouldn't let a Nexus be priced like a Galaxy and Samsung wouldn't sell a flagship for what Google would want. 

It almost seems innocuous, except that it's not. There isn't a single Android device manufacturer that is happy with the Nexus program, and I've spoken with them all. Those who build Nexuses for Google often do so reluctantly — with the possible exception of Huawei this year, whose US reputation stands to improve dramatically from the halo effect of being associated with Google by manufacturing the Nexus 6P. Still, neither Huawei nor LG, maker of the Nexus 5X, expects to make much direct profit from these new phones: they are priced aggressively and distributed narrowly, so there'll be little (if any) profit per device and few devices sold overall. Like Google, all a Nexus manufacturer can hope to gain is the benefit of indirect marketing and a better reputation among Android diehards.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/1/9422405/google-android-nexus-5x-6p-phones-ads

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

My point was more that Google wouldn't let a Nexus be priced like a Galaxy and Samsung wouldn't sell a flagship for what Google would want. 

/s

"Rawr XD"

On 2016-02-22 at 4:24 AM, Aniallation said:

All S7s have 32GB of internal storage.

There goes all my hype about the S7. I've had waaaaay to much headache with microSD cards so IDC if it's there or not. I want high-internal storage