The Galaxy Unpacked Event is happening RIGHT NOW! (S7 announced, live updates!)

Fgtfv567

Follow along in the livestream!! It started at 10 sharp. I'm watching it right now in my second monitor and TRYING to update this as I go along

Weird, they're telling everyone to put on Gear VRs (with a VR video) after saying how humans make mistakes

THEY DID IT! THEY ANNOUNCED THE S7 WITH THE WEIRD ASS VR VIDEO!!

President is showing off an S7 and an S7 edge, he has them both in his hands. It looks VERY similar to the S6's design similar to the leaked renders and pictures. No word of an Edge Plus or Plus yet

Colours in Black, Gold, and Pearl-ish White so far

Design of Metal and Glass, Camera is nearly level with the glass

Screen size is at 5.1 and 5.5 inches for normal and edge respectively. Resolution is 1440p. The Edge seems to be taller. Edge functionality has been added including new shortcuts. Edge seems to be as big as Edge Plus S6

Always on Display! Just like G5. Showing off time and calendar. Uses Amoled display. Can download 3rd party screens for always on display

Water-resistant like my S5! They brought it back!! Looks like a micro USB port. No sealing door on the USB port! IP68! 30min submerged in a meter and half underwater

MicroSD card is back!! It's in the top, maybe with SIM card

Camera (12MP rear, 5MP front) with low-light features, F1.7 aperture, "Bigger Pixels = Better Pictures" Compared S7 to 6S Plus, S7 is made to look brighter and more detailed. "Dual pixel" lets the camera focus faster. Wide angle called "Wide Motion Panorama"

Optional wide angle and fisheye lens covers

S7 CPU and GPU is 30.4% and 63.9% faster than S6. Snapdragon 820

Improved cooling system, sounds like a vapour chamber

3000mah and 3600mah batteries "One Season of GOT on one charge" Battery is not removable

Wireless charging, 1st party battery pack, and battery pack case

Vulkan support

Game launcher and gaming tools. Auto Recording feature, video and screenshots. Galaxy game pack, over 200 dollars of in game money for popular games

Uses Unreal engine in demo

GearVR as a gift if you preorder, rumours are true

Samsung Pay is back. Expanded for more countries

You can connect to your car with an accessory, it'll tell you stuff about how you drive

360 degree camera accessory, called Gear 360

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

They just raped the G5.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I actually like the idea of the always on screen feature. It's my defacto time keeper nowadays, and its nice to just quickly glance at the screen. 

This made me LOL though:

"We took storage to the next level!" Yeah, by putting back the MicroSD slot that you removed last gen. 9_9

CPU: Intel 4790k Cooler: Corsair h100i Mobo: ASUS Z97-A RAM: Corsair 16GB Vengeance 1866 GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 Storage: Crucial mx100 512GB & x3 2TB HDDs Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl PSU: Seasonic SSR-650RM Monitors: Acer XB271HU and Asus VG236 Keyboard: Corsair Gaming k70 RGB Mouse: Cyborg RAT 7 Headset: Sennheiser 558 + Antlion ModMic 4.0 Speakers: Harmon Kardon Soundsticks