Cheap TV Wall Mount on Amazon

Frankz

I'll be hanging my TV on my wall and had planned to buy a VESA Wall mount from a well known Belgian electronics store.

This wall mount was priced at 60€(46£/67$), and the features/price ratio was the best compared to all other available mounts. (I just found out it's also sold on Amazon; http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00G8X04X6/)

Today I decided to take a look on Amazon.co.uk and I was surprised by how cheap they are on there :x? Prices ranging from £5 for basic ones to 25£ for one with all features you could ever want.

I came across this one, http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00393KNVQ/ It has more features than the one I originally planned to buy, at half the price.

I feel like I am missing something here? So I wanted to ask you guys what was up lol.

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

I would personally go with the one that has great reviews....just me tho

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

On 2/20/2016 at 3:09 AM, Tie Lightning said:

I would personally go with the one that has great reviews....just me tho

I would agree. I dont own the brand but I have something similar to your second choice. Seems to work well, great for when you need to move the TV for when you need to hook shit up. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.