How much stress can be put on the H110i GT tubes?

FoxxyRin

I have the radiator front-mounted in my case (Define R5), but have the Corsair logo going vertically due to not wanting to force or stress the tubing. I heard that this tubing was stiff, but I was not expecting it to be quite this bad. Is it okay if I have to force the tubes so that I can correct the pump's position? I know that functionality the pump direction won't matter, but it's bothering me since I have a window that it's going the 'wrong' way. However, I don't want to risk breaking something somewhere because I over-stressed the direction of the tubing.

this is fine

med_gallery_270341_3605_927899.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020