Can't press the following keys

Opaque Puzzle

I can press the green keys but not the red ones, I'm aware of ghosting and n-key rollover but the thing is that this is recent and I could press the keys before.

I only remember that I changed some settings for the filter and sticky keys last night but I'm sure that's not the problem as I've disabled those settings.

Spoiler

up_and_right.png

down_and_left.png

Update

I tried an external keyboard and it works, I don't prefer to use that one however since it sucks.

I uninstalled and installed the driver for my current keyboard but the keys still don't work.

11 minutes ago, Opaque Puzzle said:

I can press the green keys but not the red ones, I'm aware of ghosting and n-key rollover but the thing is that this is recent and I could press the keys before.

I only remember that I changed some settings for the filter and sticky keys last night but I'm sure that's not the problem as I've disabled those settings.

Hidden Content

I think it would be sticky keys and not filter keys that is the issue. It could also be that you bound the keys you can press to some other software's features, example, if you bind a key/s for Nvidia's shadow play/share you lose the key normally.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

3 minutes ago, Leonard said:

I think it would be sticky keys and not filter keys that is the issue. It could also be that you bound the keys you can press to some other software's features, example, if you bind a key/s for Nvidia's shadow play/share you lose the key normally.

I've disabled those settings though.

I also don't use any software that requires the binding of multiple keys.

Keyboard_settings.png

1 minute ago, Opaque Puzzle said:

I've disabled those settings though.

I also don't use any software that requires the binding of multiple keys.

Hidden Content

By disable the settings i assume you mean you just unchecked sticky keys and applied right? If so, i am stumped. I had a keyboard needed the driver installed again for it to work but this was after a system corruption. 

38 minutes ago, Opaque Puzzle said:

Reinstalled the drivers but I still have no such luck.

Try unplugging the keyboard then do a restart then plug in the keyboard again.

if this is a PC, download USBdeview and remove all usb keyboard related things. Restart the computer and plug it back in.