fast2play help

Grenades4Balls

i preordered rome 2 and the key is saying its already used. i contracted fast2play and now there asking for my steam login info. do i send it? i dont feel safe sending it even tho its a legit service. what would you do? do i send the info there asking for? attached is the email asking.

post-5077-0-36081900-1378746654_thumb.pn

System: AMD Phenom II 965 BE, 8GB Mushkin Sliverline, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3, Fractal Designs Core 1000, 500GB Seagate Barracuda, Corsair TX750W, Zalman CNPS5X (awful cooler), and a GTx 560 1GB.

NO official company will EVER ask your password NEVER provide your password

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

NEVER GIVE THAT STUFF. LISTEN TO ME NEVER.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

uh I have actually never heard of this company but this seems very fishy to me.

I have ordered from them a number of times before and they never let me down, They also cant login because I have my steam guard so why would they want it he asked me to change the password to something temp. I paid 45$ for this preorder so i think ill look for a phone number or something and try calling.

System: AMD Phenom II 965 BE, 8GB Mushkin Sliverline, Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3, Fractal Designs Core 1000, 500GB Seagate Barracuda, Corsair TX750W, Zalman CNPS5X (awful cooler), and a GTx 560 1GB.

I have ordered from them a number of times before and they never let me down, They also cant login because I have my steam guard so why would they want it he asked me to change the password to something temp. I paid 45$ for this preorder so i think ill look for a phone number or something and try calling.

might be a fake email companies never ask for info like that

I refused to send it. I will contact tech support again and see if they ask the same.

Like the others said it must be a fake email, just ignore it.

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

That "company" is not legit, and have many complaints against them in regards to selling stolen keys, and keys purchased using stolen/credit card fraud. They also sell out of region keys which can lead to account deactivation from steam, origin, uplay, etc.

Do not buy from these "cheap" sites they do not have partnerships with developers or distributors. The savings you make here, are at the expense of others which they rip off.

Welcome to the grey/black market of illegal game key trafficking.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.