Best used pc parts store?

GamerGuy

Are there any sites you guys know of such as ebay that i could buy cheap pc parts, monitors, headphones and more? Ty

hi

Craigslist can be a good source of used parts if you are in a populated area. I got in the habit of hunting for people selling things in and around Chicago for way less than they were worth. Takes time to find good used things but it was worth it for me. 40 In Samsung TV, 24 In Samsung monitor, 560ti, i7 970 rig, gtx 285's. Old LGA775 parts. Hope someone else can recommend an actual good site with used parts for cheap for us :).

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD

Ebay

From what i saw, ebay isnt that cheap compared to new products from stores.

hi

Craigslist can be a good source of used parts if you are in a populated area. I got in the habit of hunting for people selling things in and around Chicago for way less than they were worth. Takes time to find good used things but it was worth it for me. 40 In Samsung TV, 24 In Samsung monitor, 560ti, i7 970 rig, gtx 285's. Old LGA775 parts. Hope someone else can recommend an actual good site with used parts for cheap for us :).

I will check it out, thx

hi

From what i saw, ebay isnt that cheap compared to new products from stores.

If you look hard enough you can get good deals depending on the part.

@GamerGuy save your money and buy a better rig so it can do more than play LoL :)

Lol, hi bro... im very confused on what i want to get, i need 5 computers (yeah 5) one for me, one for dad and one for each of my 3 broz. Im not sure what to get... and very confused as i said... lol, choosing your dream desktop is hard :)

hi

Lol, hi bro... im very confused on what i want to get, i need 5 computers (yeah 5) one for me, one for dad and one for each of my 3 broz. Im not sure what to get... and very confused as i said... lol, choosing your dream desktop is hard :)

Is that why you only get a $600 budget?

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Is that why you only get a $600 budget?

Every computer has a different budget, first one im getting is a 300-400 budget (which im making a topic about now, need help choosing the parts) the second will be a 700 budget, the third will be 2000 and the rest im not sure now, would love your help on the 300-400$ budget now. :)

hi

Every computer has a different budget, first one im getting is a 300-400 budget (which im making a topic about now, need help choosing the parts) the second will be a 700 budget, the third will be 2000 and the rest im not sure now, would love your help on the 300-400$ budget now. :)

There is no way you're getting a GPU with $300-400

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Why don't you try to equalize the amount of money spent on each build ~$1000 each so that you can all have a really quality experience now, and into the future.

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD